NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
What do we say to a Sunday meeting in London or so?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
There is still plenty of news going on. A baseball player slapped another player on the field for allegedly mid-managing his IR bench in fantasy football last season. Treylon Burks was so out of breath at his first practices that they took him out early. And an ex-Bronco got into a punch-up with an airport employee because he was using a wheelchair to transport his luggage and didn’t want to give it up.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
That time of year then - any book recommendations for holidays?

I’ve read:

Next Man Up
Friday Night Lights
Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer
Education of a Coach

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
NFL players must have a higher KIA rate than soldiers. What the feck is going on over there?
Car crashes, like gun violence, are an inescapable part of the American experience. So this would not stand out statistically…as cold as that sounds.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
That doesn't make it seem closer than it is. Fifteen fecking Sundays.
Yeah it's like one of those "only X Sundays till Christmas" in the middle of the summer :lol: Although once July and August come around, there's so much going on that it'll be September really quickly.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Renewed my seats for the Wembley game (Jags Broncos).

Honestly, it is so infuriating (the fees). Tickets would be £128 for 2, but instead it's £146. Including a "Digital Delivery Delayed" fee of £2. What in the world is that?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
It is weird to think of Fitzpatrick as a legend given how relatively little success he had, how he wasn’t exactly elite, and how much he bounced around teams. Yet, in a strange way, I can’t see how he isn’t a legend either. A very rare situation whereby a relatively average player with very little to show for his playing time (success-wise) is probably rightly described as a legend of the sport. I can’t really think of many others who might fall into that bracket to be honest.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
It is weird to think of Fitzpatrick as a legend given how relatively little success he had, how he wasn’t exactly elite, and how much he bounced around teams. Yet, in a strange way, I can’t see how he isn’t a legend either. A very rare situation whereby a relatively average player with very little to show for his playing time (success-wise) is probably rightly described as a legend of the sport. I can’t really think of many others who might fall into that bracket to be honest.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Sounds about right these days. I imagine we’ll need an owner to put the guaranteed money is escrow though, so it’ll have to wait for a bit.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You jest, but there is already people talking about a new stadium like in Tennessee.

But unlike them we’re not in danger of being moved.
I heard some talk of a kind of mega-complex with a new stadium plus a new arena for the Nugs & Avs, and a load of experience type stuff. I just assumed it was nonsense but who the hell knows.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I heard some talk of a kind of mega-complex with a new stadium plus a new arena for the Nugs & Avs, and a load of experience type stuff. I just assumed it was nonsense but who the hell knows.
If we become in-laws with the Kroenkes it’s inevitable, though not necessarily in a similar time frame. Theirs is already in such a state it’d ostensibly be cheaper to build a new one than maintain the current one.

No idea where they’d go…St Louis? San Antonio/Austin?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If we become in-laws with the Kroenkes it’s inevitable, though not necessarily in a similar time frame. Theirs is already in such a state it’d ostensibly be cheaper to build a new one than maintain the current one.

No idea where they’d go…St Louis? San Antonio/Austin?
Wait, you mean you heard they’d move the franchise?

Status
Not open for further replies.