NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Be like Taters: draft Skyy in your fantasy leagues…

(don‘t be like me in other ways though, not recommended)

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I’m actually going to use game pass to watch this Jags Raiders game in 40 tomorrow. I am desperate for some NFL action!
Are any starters expected to play? Even for a drive or 2 I’d like to see Adams and Carr

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

You lot will enjoy this.

The guy is the cohost of a Broncos podcast but has just launched his own YouTube channel which is him playing old school sports games and narrating over it. He’s funny as feck and this video has some absolutely hilarious lines.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause

You lot will enjoy this.

The guy is the cohost of a Broncos podcast but has just launched his own YouTube channel which is him playing old school sports games and narrating over it. He’s funny as feck and this video has some absolutely hilarious lines.
What have I just watched :lol:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible

You lot will enjoy this.

"bullied by child-eater Derek Wolfe" :lol:

Watched a few more of his videos on the back of that, his stuff is great.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
And now Mike Evans is injured :lol:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
feck sakes, always my fantasy teamers.
Evans is getting up in age anyway, about time to put him out to pasture. Same is especially true for Melvin
Gordon. :p
:eek: When was that? Have no recollection of this so guessing before my NFL time
It was a high school championship game; I don’t recall the rest of the circumstances.

Carolina Red

Staff
:eek: When was that? Have no recollection of this so guessing before my NFL time
It was a high school championship game; I don’t recall the rest of the circumstances.
Yeah it was after a state championship game in Texas. Somehow a pylon fell onto the gas pedal and the thing plowed through the coaches that had just won a championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.