NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I wonder what Chris Jones said that was so bad that he got a 15 yard penalty 7 seconds after the play was dead which ended up costing us the game. I don't remember seeing anything like that.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
I wonder what Chris Jones said that was so bad that he got a 15 yard penalty 7 seconds after the play was dead which ended up costing us the game. I don't remember seeing anything like that.
That's just one small aspect. Poor offense and special teams play is what cost you the game from what I could see. The D was pretty solid but got worn down at the end because it was getting little help from the O.

To be fair to you though, I don't remember ever seeing a penalty like that, for trash talk. Odd.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Bills v Dolphins. What a game that was.
Big divisional win for Miami. Tried to tell people that the NFL is not as simple as Buffalo just cakewalking their way to the SB.

On another note, why was Tua allowed back into the game?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
That's just one small aspect. Poor offense and special teams play is what cost you the game from what I could see. The D was pretty solid but got worn down at the end because it was getting little help from the O.

To be fair to you though, I don't remember ever seeing a penalty like that, for trash talk. Odd.
You forgot Andy Reid allowing the Colts with 2 TOs to run down the clock to 24 seconds before scoring their TD. They weren't going to be stopped by the clock when they reached the red zone so it's mental he didn't use any of our 3 TOs to give us at least a minute to get into FG territory if we allowed them to score.

Sylar

Packers D doing well but I'm happy with the moves offence is making. Just moving the ball and not going for a big one each time

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
You forgot Andy Reid allowing the Colts with 2 TOs to run down the clock to 24 seconds before scoring their TD. They weren't going to be stopped by the clock when they reached the red zone so it's mental he didn't use any of our 3 TOs to give us at least a minute to get into FG territory if we allowed them to score.
Bienemy and Mahomes arguing in full view of the cameras (again) was also a great look :lol:

Sylar

Imagine being thrown into a kicker and a running into kicker penalty is called

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I knew we would be a more possession-based passing offense under Leftwich & utilize PA more, but I didn’t realize we would be this much more vanilla.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Just need the Broncos to lose and this week won't be that bad.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Kyler Murray has zero rush attempts through three quarters. Did Kliff tell him to stop running? Course, he'll probably end up running it a few times in the fourth.

Zen

Time to give Gronk and some vintage unretired WR a call Tommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.