NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I think the Broncos will get better as the season wears on and Wilson gets more comfortable with his new job. Their receivers and backs are healthy, which will help immensely.

Sandyman

Think both these teams can play much better than what was on display tonight.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
I think the Broncos will get better as the season wears on and Wilson gets more comfortable with his new job. Their receivers and backs are healthy, which will help immensely.
A logical assumption

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Say what you want about Jimmy G but the foresight to make sure your feet went out of bounds for the safety just as you were throwing a pick 6 is very impressive.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Been out all night so just got home and checked the scores.

KC, Raiders and Chargers all lose, and as a cherry on top the Buccs and Pats lose too. Tremendous.

Shame Denver are almost certainly gonna have lost when I wake up.
Now then…

:)

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Yeah it’s difficult to know whether we are just taking the foot off the peddle or what is happening that they can’t play at all in the second half
I guess they could relax in the 2nd half with a 24 point lead and the pass rush dominating Wentz, Washington never looked like scoring for 3/4 of the game.

Not sure why they're not using Boston Scott in the red zone much this season. Two games in a row he's lined up for a fake hand offs a few yards from the goal line. Last season he was the go-to guy for those.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Dolphins and Eagles have been very impressive to start the season. Wouldn't mind seeing both of them in the SB, likeable players on both sides.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Now then…

:)
Don't get too excited, they still look terrible :lol:
Silver lining is that they are still somehow winning games whilst looking awful and there is plenty of room for improvement as Hackett and Russ get more comfortable with their new situations.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Dolphins and Eagles have been very impressive to start the season. Wouldn't mind seeing both of them in the SB, likeable players on both sides.
Yes. It would be great and you'd also have the story of the two Bama QBs going against each other. I can't see it happening though, I think the more established teams will come to the fore as the season matures.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Don't get too excited, they still look terrible :lol:
Silver lining is that they are still somehow winning games whilst looking awful and there is plenty of room for improvement as Hackett and Russ get more comfortable with their new situations.
Not had time to watch highlights yet (if any exist) but the score and a glance at the stats suggests the D was lights out and the O was crap again.

Like you say though, managing to grind out wins whilst figuring things out is good and hopefully they’ll click soon.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
They’re replacing the Pro Bowl with a flag football game. But more importantly, we now have the “butt punt” play:

lsd

The Oracle
Yes. It would be great and you'd also have the story of the two Bama QBs going against each other. I can't see it happening though, I think the more established teams will come to the fore as the season matures.

I remember saying I wouldn't have minded Hurts during the draft but I never expected him to be as good as he is is showing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.