NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If the Packers now sign Odell Beckham Jr., and he's healthy for Week 1, we will all witness who is the best and most talented WR in the NFL. Don't like to make early predictions, but 150-2100-21 all but confirmed in that case.
That’s a pretty big ask after an ACL at basically the latest possible point, but I’d absolutely love to see a healthy OBJ catching passes from Rodgers.

lsd

The Oracle
If the Packers now sign Odell Beckham Jr., and he's healthy for Week 1, we will all witness who is the best and most talented WR in the NFL. Don't like to make early predictions, but 150-2100-21 all but confirmed in that case.

God I hope so having nightmares Cowboys would take Odell

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
His contract is eye watering

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
$230m fully guaranteed! He’s good, but not that good.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I was thinking Atlanta was maybe trying to move Ryan to make way for him and that was the hang-up.

Seattle has been in contact regarding both he and… Baker.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Fully guaranteed. And that draft compensation is mad. Watson is good but damn that’s ridiculous. I can’t see how Cleveland is going to be competitive though even with Watson.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
WHAT THE FECK, CLEVELAND?

:lol: :lol: Fitting franchise for him.

DavelinaJolie

I don’t know how much more you can get, surely that draft capital is already stupid.
That's about what I'd expect for a top 5 QB, but Cleveland just blew the QB contract market out of the water. They'd probably have been willing to give up more compensation.

edcunited1878

It's a complete overpay by the Browns, but oh well. They need another wideout to compliment Watson, Chubb, and Cooper. Watson has a lot to account for and Cleveland isn't the most pleasant place during the winter, but money talks. And his division is tough sledding with the reigning AFC Champions Bengals, and hard-nosed Steelers and Ravens.

RoadTrip

That's about what I'd expect for a top 5 QB, but Cleveland just blew the QB contract market out of the water. They'd probably have been willing to give up more compensation.
Fair logic. Can we really say, even if he was a top 5 QB, that he would realistically command such a trade price though? My instinct would be no but perhaps I’m wrong. He’s not played a year. Big question marks be over his character. He may still get suspended. I really don’t think the Texans would have got much more.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Fully guaranteed. And that draft compensation is mad. Watson is good but damn that’s ridiculous. I can’t see how Cleveland is going to be competitive though even with Watson.
They had one of the most well-rounded rosters in the league bar WR [edit: and QB :lol:] , and they added Amari Cooper. Not giving up any young assets like Joker or Newsome in this means they’re highly competitive even in the AFC.

…as I type this, Juju to KC.

RoadTrip

They had one of the most well-rounded rosters in the league bar WR, and they added Amari Cooper. Not giving up any young assets like Joker or Newsome in this means they’re highly competitive even in the AFC.

…as I type this, Juju to KC.
Yeah sorry I had completely forgotten Cooper went there.

Mike Smalling

So AFC West has Carr, Herbert, Wilson and Mahomeboy, while AFC North has Lamar, Watson and Burrow (and Trubisky).

Some quality QBs bound to miss out on the playoffs.

RoadTrip

Talent all of a sudden seems to really have concentrated in two divisions. It’s crazy. And so easy to forget that the Ravens are no joke, they were just decimated by injuries last year. It’s crazy to think the Steelers could be the bottom bitch of that division. And that only really because they lack a top QB.

DavelinaJolie

Usually there is one FA darling team which then flops. This year could be any of 4 teams.
To be fair it has traditionally been the Browns and the Redskins. When Watson is suspended for the year I'm sure the Browns can claim it again.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Gosh. It's going go be Baker to NOLA isn't it? Let's just fecking get Winston signed and be done with this circus show.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Honestly think Winston is better than what’s left.
I was already deeply conflicted about the idea of tolerating Watson playing for us. Glad I won't be put in that position. Winston has never let me down. I had my eyes on Wilson but once he went to Denver, I've wanted no-one but Winston.

RoadTrip

I was already deeply conflicted about the idea of tolerating Watson playing for us. Glad I won't be put in that position. Winston has never let me down. I had my eyes on Wilson but once he went to Denver, I've wanted no-one but Winston.
Based on what these guys have done in their careers too (I mean those in the QB trade circle remaining, so Jimmy G, Baker, Winston, etc…) it would be such a shame if Winston doesn’t get another shot. He’s done far more IMO and just his INT issues have cost him - which I really think will become better with some time. Not saying he’s elite but I would take him over those guys 100%. And from what we saw of him on Hard Knocks a few years back, he did seem like a genuinely likeable guy and a good leader.

dinostar77

Money aside, is there any other reasons, that deshawn watson would pick the Cleveland Browns as his next move? Sounds like career suicide.

Whats the general opinion on where he should have gone?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Damn, cancel culture has gone mad. Harass a few women and they make you play in Cleveland? Harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.