NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Imagine how much better it would be if the NFL adopted the Masters’ commercial policy.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

This actually sounds so far fetched that I think it could be real.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Surely we’d use the salary cap Paton freed up on defensive front depth or a corner?
I’m fairly confident it’s just PFF hunting for clicks, Paton has done a bloody brilliant job so far and I really can’t see him being daft enough to bring in Brown to disrupt the locker room.

The headline was enough to scare me though.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
If there's one position Denver is stacked, it's - well, actually QB, but also WR. Patrick is probably a top-3 WR3 in the NFL, they still have KJ Hamler and they have a TE who can catch balls.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If there's one position Denver is stacked, it's - well, actually QB, but also WR. Patrick is probably a top-3 WR3 in the NFL, they still have KJ Hamler and they have a TE who can catch balls.
Yea I agree, I laughed when I saw ESPN proposing we trade for Metcalf but negative stories always give me pause no matter how irrational it is :lol:

O-line and maybe RB will be the positions of focus on the offence now, either via the draft or further FA moves.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yea I agree, I laughed when I saw ESPN proposing we trade for Metcalf but negative stories always give me pause no matter how irrational it is :lol:

O-line and maybe RB will be the positions of focus on the offence now, either via the draft or further FA moves.
My dreamiest RB draft spot, other than Breece Hall to Miami, is Rachaad White to Denver as a receiving back to complement Javonte.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
My dreamiest RB draft spot, other than Breece Hall to Miami, is Rachaad White to Denver as a receiving back to complement Javonte.
Hall to the Bills in the first round is the draft capital and landing spot we all need :drool:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I don’t want Allen vulturing rushing TDs. I want McDaniel who was the running game coordinator under Shanahan conducting the orchestra.
With them having signed Mostert and Edmonds in this offseason? I just don’t think they will go after Hall, and if they do it’s a split backfield in the beginning. Although of course Mostert is injury prone and Edmonds more of a receiving back so you never know!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Where do you envisage him landing?

Paton has hinted at trading back into the 1st round but I’d be shocked if that was for a RB. Maybe a corner or lineman.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
With them having signed Mostert and Edmonds in this offseason? I just don’t think they will go after Hall, and if they do it’s a split backfield in the beginning.
Ah, forgot about Edmonds, too much going on this offseason. Though I do think Buffalo isn’t the perfect landing spot everyone seems to think it is as we don’t know how committed they’ll be to the running game.
Where do you envisage him landing?

Paton has hinted at trading back into the 1st round but I’d be shocked if that was for a RB. Maybe a corner or lineman.
Hall? Sneaking into the end of the 1st to Buffalo is popular because he’s that level of a talent to get into the first by most metrics.That would still be a luxury pick though. Early 2nd is where I would put my money.

Rachaad is a late day 2 or 4th round guy. Within range of our picks because his profile is far from ideal.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Hall? Sneaking into the end of the 1st to Buffalo is popular because he’s that level of a talent to get into the first by most metrics.That would still be a luxury pick though. Early 2nd is where I would put my money.

Rachaad is a late day 2 or 4th round guy. Within range of our picks because his profile is far from ideal.
Interesting, thanks.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Dang, Jameson Williams was clocked above 23 mph in college last season... Only NFL players to have done so are Tyreek Hill and Raheem Mostert, nice company to be in.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Dang, Jameson Williams was clocked above 23 mph in college last season... Only NFL players to have done so are Tyreek Hill and Raheem Mostert, nice company to be in.
It sucks we didn’t get to see his forty. The guy is rapid AF.

Burks supposedly clocked over 22mph on this play. That’s ‘DK chasing down an interception’ speed. He’s not particularly agile but he can move once he gets going.

lsd

The Oracle
A lot of wild rumours regarding Cowboy's Kelvin Joseph and the murder of Cameron Ray in Dallas.

I had high hopes for him this season he certainly has so much belief in himself would be a tragedy if the rumours are true

Hephaestus

Don’t feel like signing up, what’s the gist of the article?
He and a group of friends got into a skirmish with another group on a night out, they left the scene, got into a car, came back and one person in the car shot a guy they'd been fighting with out of the car's window. His attorney is denying that it was the player who shot the man.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Didn't help he had to wear his name chain for the CCTV.

Shame even if he didn't fire the gun I would assume being in the car in US is enough for him to get serious time
He was wearing his Rashy medallion?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
A lot of wild rumours regarding Cowboy's Kelvin Joseph and the murder of Cameron Ray in Dallas.

I had high hopes for him this season he certainly has so much belief in himself would be a tragedy if the rumours are true

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Any of you play that weddle game? NFL’s version of Wordle?

The hard ones are semi hard. Easy ones are a piece of piss.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Any of you play that weddle game? NFL’s version of Wordle?

The hard ones are semi hard. Easy ones are a piece of piss.
I have to slightly cheat dip into rosters when it goes into defense. I don’t know the starting safeties or LBs of every team…

Status
Not open for further replies.