NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Ravens step in and take their center for the next decade.

I fail to understand what Buffalo was thinking trading up two spots to take a guy neither Baltimore or Dallas were drafting.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Lions with an excellent first round.

Also, Kenny Pickett hits the jackpot. Gets To remain in Pittsburgh and replace Ben.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
And we trade down. Got the first pick tomorrow, plus a fifth & a sixth which we didn’t have going in.

Last edited:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

I fail to understand what Buffalo was thinking trading up two spots to take a guy neither Baltimore or Dallas were drafting.
They arguably got the two best players if you ignore relative positional value. Killed it.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Love that draft for both NY teams and the Ravens. Lions should be very happy as well.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I see the Packers didn’t take a receiver. Some things never change. Bet Rodgers is pissed.

DavelinaJolie

They arguably got the two best players if you ignore relative positional value. Killed it.
People say that every year about the Ravens, then you look back three years later and see Patrick Queen on the roster.

On the one hand, I don't think Hollywood Brown is worth the kind of money he'll want so, whatever. In the other hand I can understand Lamar being pissed. On a third mysterious hand under the table Lamar needs that OL fixed so bad, so that's good. On a penile tentacle, that's a lot of fourth round picks they need to get hits on.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Olave and Penning. Not bad. Very happy with those pick ups. We desperately needed a WR and neither Olave or Williams would have been available at 16.

Saints have a real thing for Ohio State guys.

Last edited:

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Jet, Giants and Lions should be happy. Pats, not so much.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I see the Packers didn’t take a receiver. Some things never change. Bet Rodgers is pissed.
At least they didn't take a backup QB.

The 6 standout WRs were all gone by the time they got a pick, and they definitely needed a LB. I'm sure they'll go for a receiver in the 2nd.

Rodgers seemed like he was expecting that outcome from the quotes I've heard from the Pat McAfee show.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

The 6 standout WRs were all gone by the time they got a pick, and they definitely needed a LB. I'm sure they'll go for a receiver in the 2nd.

Rodgers seemed like he was expecting that outcome from the quotes I've heard from the Pat McAfee show.
Pickens was ahead of Dotson in most WR rankings, and unlikely still available when the Packers pick next. Gonna have to look at the likes of Christian Watson, Skyy Moore, David Bell et al which are definitely a tier below.

Sylar

Could have traded up. Rodgers didnt seem as pissed as I thought he would. Maybe something is lined up.

I can just imagine Packers losing a playoff game cos they have nobody to move the chains.... Again
Thus putting pressure on defence which will eventually break ...

Packers really need to have something lined up, otherwise another divisional loss

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Could have traded up. Rodgers didnt seem as pissed as I thought he would. Maybe something is lined up.

I can just imagine Packers losing a playoff game cos they have nobody to move the chains.... Again
Thus putting pressure on defence which will eventually break ...

Packers really need to have something lined up, otherwise another divisional loss
Didn't you lose because of awful ST play? Or maybe I'm thinking of some other game / season.

lsd

The Oracle

That always seems to happen you wonder why they don't have these things sorted out throughout the draft as to who wants what.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Chiefs consensus is that we got both of our picks at a good spot as McDuffie would normally be a 10-15 pick and Karlaftis a top 20 pick. A few people think McDuffie might have still been available at our original 29 slot and questioned why we gave up most of our Tyreek Hill draft picks to move up just 8 places. Still need to fill our roster with WRs otherwise we'll be throwing to just Kelce next year.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It will be interesting to see how teams value these RBs and tier 2/3 WRs tonight.

Chiefs consensus is that we got both of our picks at a good spot as McDuffie would normally be a 10-15 pick and Karlaftis a top 20 pick. A few people think McDuffie might have still been available at our original 29 slot and questioned why we gave up most of our Tyreek Hill draft picks to move up just 8 places. Still need to fill our roster with WRs otherwise we'll be throwing to just Kelce next year.
Karlaftis at 30 was a steal. He could’ve went in the teens and no one would’ve batted an eye.

HTG

Supports
Bayern

And 2nd round receivers don’t have to be a bad thing. After all, Nelson, Cobb and Adams were picked in the second round.
And who knows, we still might pull off a trade for a receiver.

Sylar

Didn't you lose because of awful ST play? Or maybe I'm thinking of some other game / season.
We did, missed fg and botched punt. But we only scored 9 points whole game and put too much pressure on defense not being able to get first downs

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
If you told me this time yesterday neither Packers nor Chiefs would draft a WR I would be shocked. Packers must have something up their sleeve :nervous:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Really pleased with the AJ Brown trade . Brown & smith is a really solid 1-2 and with Goedert around that’s a top class receiving group with potential for run blocking

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Ravens, Lions, Chiefs, Giants and Jets (in particular) should be pleased with their first rounds.

The Jags too, although I’m a bit unsure of Walker myself. They believe in him though so they’ll be happy especially along with Lloyd.

Steelers will be happy, they got who they probably wanted there without moving. I think both the Titans and Eagles will be happy, a trade which works out well for both. And the Eagles got a good DT.

No comment on the Pats. Annoyed we didn’t stick in our spot and take Lloyd.

Last edited:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Really pleased with the AJ Brown trade . Brown & smith is a really solid 1-2 and with Goedert around that’s a top class receiving group with potential for run blocking
If only you had someone to throw them the ball.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Well it’s a start to the rebuild. They will analyse Hurts more and then have two first round picks next season to draft a QB
Well, that was a disappointing response. Tell me to feck off or something at least :lol:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Hollywood had been talking about a trade for a while now because he didn’t like the offense, according to him.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The Jets are walking away with maybe the #1 CB, WR, and RB, and a DE occasionally mocked in the top 10. Not bad.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can’t believe Seahawks didn’t take a QB, but I do like a Liberty player free falling. Call me petty.

Status
Not open for further replies.