NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
I didn’t compare him to Ferrell.
But you said it smacks of Gruden era Raiders pick.

You have a direct comparison when they actually drafted a pass rusher in the top 5 picks, and it turned out to be a completely different type of player.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
But you said it smacks of Gruden era Raiders pick.

You have a direct comparison when they actually drafted a pass rusher in the top 5 picks, and it turned out to be a completely different type of player.
Sorry I didn‘t mean one pick in particular, just that type of pick…i.e. helmet scouting guys and taking them earlier than other teams would. I don’t know what you mean by being completely different players though.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
As I dont watch college football (that may change this year), can someone recommend which rookies to keep an eye out for as ones to watch? Cheers in advance

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Sorry I didn‘t mean one pick in particular, just that type of pick…i.e. helmet scouting guys and taking them earlier than other teams would. I don’t know what you mean by being completely different players though.
Fair. I thought you were making the point that they're picking the super athlete perceived to have high upside, so that was why I was using Ferrell as a comparison, as he wasn't a strong tester, but had the type of tape and production that Walker doesn't.

But yeah, fair point that we have really concentrated on those Clemson/Bama/Ohio State guys the last few years to our detriment!

SirAnderson

3 episodes into Man in the Arena, thoroughly enjoyable, and making me all the more eager to get my first full NFL season started.
Still clueless about a lot of things NFL though and no team I've gotten behind just yet, but looking forward to it.
September is so far away though. :wenger:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
As I dont watch college football (that may change this year), can someone recommend which rookies to keep an eye out for as ones to watch? Cheers in advance
3 down RB and consensus fantasy rookie #1: Breece Hall-NYJ
best pure runner (i.e. Nick Chubb Jr): Kenneth Walker III-Sea
Receiving backs: James Cook-Buff, Rachaad White-TB
#1 WR X’s & jumbo slots: Garrett Wilson-NYJ, Drake London-ATL, Treylon Burks-Ten, (Jameson Williams-Det. when healthy)
Other WRs: Skyy Moore-KC, Khalil Shakur-Buf
WR that sometimes looks like the best in the class when he’s not punching opponents or spraying water bottles in their faces: George Pickens-Pit
WR that tested out athletically like Calvin Johnson but you’re not sure if he can actually play the position: Christian Watson-GB
Super Chonky WR’s/TE’s: Trey McBride-AZ, Dulchich-Den

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
3 down RB and consensus fantasy rookie #1: Breece Hall-NYJ
best pure runner (i.e. Nick Chubb Jr): Kenneth Walker III-Sea
Receiving backs: James Cook-Buff, Rachaad White-TB
#1 WR X’s & jumbo slots: Garrett Wilson-NYJ, Drake London-ATL, Treylon Burks-Ten, (Jameson Williams-Det. when healthy)
Other WRs: Skyy Moore-KC, Khalil Shakur-Buf
WR that sometimes looks like the best in the class when he’s not punching opponents or spraying water bottles in their faces: George Pickens-Pit
WR that tested out athletically like Calvin Johnson but you’re not sure if he can actually play the position: Christian Watson-GB
Super Chonky WR’s/TE’s: Trey McBride-AZ, Dulchich-Den
Perfect, cheers a lot! Will keep an eye out on these guys for sure

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I get a season ticket for London each year so will continue that regardless of opponents, but really keen to see who the Bucs play because I’m thinking of a trip over to see that game. For London the rumours sound good though (Broncos at Jags and Titans at Packs, and Vikings at Saints would be alrightish).

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I get a season ticket for London each year so will continue that regardless of opponents, but really keen to see who the Bucs play because I’m thinking of a trip over to see that game. For London the rumours sound good though (Broncos at Jags and Titans at Packs, and Vikings at Saints would be alrightish).
Very much hoping for the Broncos to be playing at Spuds as I’ll defo be able to source tickets at that stadium, slightly less optimistic about Wembley but either way gonna hit up every contact I have!

Assuming the rumours are true of course.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Very much hoping for the Broncos to be playing at Spuds as I’ll defo be able to source tickets at that stadium, slightly less optimistic about Wembley but either way gonna hit up every contact I have!

Assuming the rumours are true of course.
Login when they release and you’ll be fine. Standard annoying rush with website fuss and crashes but you should eventually get in and get tickets.

Sylar

NFL europe games being announced today.

Buccs vs Seahawks as the germany munich game announced.
Rest will happen today.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
NFL europe games being announced today.

Buccs vs Seahawks as the germany munich game announced.
Rest will happen today.
Pretty sure the Saints will play in Tottenham's stadium, which is literally perfect for me.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I mean, he isn’t really wrong, but I never understand why they actually have to say these things out loud and not just think them. Like, it serves no purpose at all to say it.
Yeah I agree with you. I just found his need to say it funny.

Sylar

Giants vs Packers.
Wow.
October 9th.

Edit: Jags/Broncos oct 30 at Wembley too
Vikings / Saints Oct 2nd at Spurs.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Vikings v Saints Oct 2 Tottenham's stadium. Let's go.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Was hoping Packers game would be decent for neutrals. Shame.

I think the Jaguars will eventually be London’s team so probably go watch them.

Jack-C20

Giants vs Packers.
Wow.
October 9th.

Edit: Jags/Broncos oct 30 at Wembley too
Vikings / Saints Oct 2nd at Spurs.
Thank feck for that! Going to America on October 29th and thought it’d be just my luck that I go to America when the Packers come here. Just got to worry about getting tickets now.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Really want to go this time . When do the tickets come out for those without a ST
Might be worth registering your interest here. You'll get an email in advance of the exact time the tickets go on general sale, some time in June I think and then its the wild wild west man. Good luck :lol:

I'm already stressed about securing tickets for the Saints game. I've missed out on tickets for random Jags games before and I haven't really cared. This time, I'm getting them no matter what.

Last edited:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Interesting albeit nothing groundbreaking.

I’d like to think Nuk is being honest and I do have sympathy if it’s come as a shock to him, but ultimately it’s the player’s responsibility to be aware of what he’s putting into his body.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Might be worth registering your interest here. You'll get an email in advance of the exact time the tickets go on general sale, some time in June I think and then its the wild wild west man. Good luck :lol:

I'm already stressed about securing tickets for the Saints game. I've missed out on tickets for random Jags games before and I haven't really cared. This time, I'm getting them no matter what.
I've never managed to get them on general sale. They're gone in minutes every time, even for the Falcons vs Jets last year. But I've never had a problem getting them on resale a bit closer to the time.

That said, I'm still anticipating Packers tickets being tougher to get, since its their first time over, and everyone is gonna want to heckle QAnon Rodgers.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I've never managed to get them on general sale. They're gone in minutes every time, even for the Falcons vs Jets last year. But I've never had a problem getting them on resale a bit closer to the time.

That said, I'm still anticipating Packers tickets being tougher to get, since its their first time over, and everyone is gonna want to heckle QAnon Rodgers.
A couple of minutes is quite generous and actually pretty good. I usually have a 1 second window before they're sold out. The demand for them now compared when they first starting coming over here is insane.

True about the Packers. They seem like the most supported team in the UK, could be the Pats I don't know, but I meet more Packers fans than any other team here, the rest of us just really want to see Rodgers take a beating in the flesh :D

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
A couple of minutes is quite generous and actually pretty good. I usually have a 1 second window before they're sold out. The demand for them now compared when they first starting coming over here is insane.

True about the Packers. They seem like the most supported team in the UK, could be the Pats I don't know, but I meet more Packers fans than any other team here, the rest of us just really want to see Rodgers take a beating in the flesh :D
It's strange being a Packers fan right now, wanting Rodgers to win, but also wanting to see him get pancaked by the pass rush.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Caf London meet up for Giants Packers?

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.

Don’t you guys have a secondary market available like a StubHub?

Status
Not open for further replies.