NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Feck off…I’m not subbing to ESPN/Disney+ to watch one game. You need to pay for like a dozen different streaming services to watch everything these days.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Over the last 25 years, two teams (both with blue in their uniforms) have a playoff winning record under 25%. One is easy, the other not so much. Who are they?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Over the last 25 years, two teams (both with blue in their uniforms) have a playoff winning record under 25%. One is easy, the other not so much. Who are they?
I'm guessing one of them is the Lions.

Texans?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Seahawks and giants?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I didn't pick lions because that would mean they've been in the playoffs at least 5 times in 25 years. Maybe they have.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Okay Giants guess was kinda stupid but I've only been following for a couple of years.

Sylar

Having ST from the start will finally pay off with Packers coming :)

Meller

I'm happy we traded for Hill, but it spoilt the draft.

I always look forward to the draft but it isn't quite the same when your first pick is at the very end of the third round.
What do you mean? (Rams fan)

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The season is too far away man. I always get excited around draft time and then it hits me that I still have wait another 5 months to see all these newly constructed teams play.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
My hot take for next season was the Bengals having a post-SB appearance slump, but with an improved OL they’ll be scary on offense. There should be 2 playoff teams from the North, them & Ravens, and 3 from the West methinks unless those divisions eat their own.

Hephaestus

My hot take for next season was the Bengals having a post-SB appearance slump, but with an improved OL they’ll be scary on offense. There should be 2 playoff teams from the North, them & Ravens, and 3 from the West methinks unless those divisions eat their own.

I can see them getting off to a slow start while the new OL gels but yeah, they look like they've addressed the big concern. Hope you're right about the 2 teams from the North, really want the Browns to fail after trading for Watson.

Broncos are 6th in that, Wilson is going to be so confused by the level of protection that he holds the ball for five seconds and gets sacked anyway. Not too worried about the Seahawks being 32nd, got two rookie tackles and if that means Drew Lock dies, he dies.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I can see them getting off to a slow start while the new OL gels but yeah, they look like they've addressed the big concern. Hope you're right about the 2 teams from the North, really want the Browns to fail after trading for Watson.

Broncos are 6th in that, Wilson is going to be so confused by the level of protection that he holds the ball for five seconds and gets sacked anyway. Not too worried about the Seahawks being 32nd, got two rookie tackles and if that means Drew Lock dies, he dies.
:lol: so harsh

RoadTrip

This raiders stuff is interesting. Mark’s recent comments are rather bizarre, stressing the importance of the fact that Ventrelle was only an interim president, not full president, when considered in the context of what he was responding on (being Ventrelle saying he was fired as retaliation for telling the NFL of workplace concerns).

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Double header - going head 2 head

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Don't like that, it means less 1pm and 4pm Sunday games :(

RoadTrip

Sherman in talks with Amazon to commentate. I recon he’d do well. Very intelligent, recon he’d have some great insight. Only thing I’m not sure on would be his charisma to do it.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Sherman in talks with Amazon to commentate. I recon he’d do well. Very intelligent, recon he’d have some great insight. Only thing I’m not sure on would be his charisma to do it.
Hope he brings this kind of energy

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Let’s all laugh at the Giants releasing a 2020 Pro Bowl CB because they couldn’t afford to sign their rookie class…

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Let’s all laugh at the Giants releasing a 2020 Pro Bowl CB because they couldn’t afford to sign their rookie class…

Is that accurate? Only the top 51 currently counts, so if a rookie is in the top 51 he pushes someone else out it. It would be particularly aggravating if their cap numbers were that bad in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.