NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It’s interesting to see how the WR market has reset resulting in some very big pay days, especially when it seems that getting “ready-to-go” WRs through the draft is becoming increasingly possible.
I think given the lack of correlation between athleticism and WR production that even in a new partially analytics-driven world they are deceptively hard to scout, so the proven WRs still look worth it.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It genuinely is batshit crazy that the Browns traded for him & paid him under the circumstances. How can any nfl team be so stupid is beyond me. I am not even looking at the moral angle of this but just in terms of building the team around this guy made no sense at all

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Justin Jefferson must be overjoyed this offseason, dude's gonna become the highest paid WR ever by a considerable margin next year.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Fecking fentanyl, man. I’m glad I don’t screw around with stuff like that anymore. I think Austin Box’s death (OU, couple years or so after Heath Ledger) helped scare me straight.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Huh, seeing that tattoo is a bit uncanny. I was thinking of getting my brother’s cattle brand, 44, tattooed on my left should after he died couple months back and that is half of 88.

I could double it up with a smaller one and make people guess about “88”. Kinda weird getting one for a football player though, will have to think of some further significance...

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Unfortunately it is not in the NFLs interest presumably for such a test to exist. So at best they aren’t pushing it, at worst they’re hindering efforts to create one.
I just wonder about other sports like goalkeepers in football & wrestlers of all types.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I just wonder about other sports like goalkeepers in football & wrestlers of all types.
I don’t think there is any other sport (except fighting sports) which has such frequent but individually insignificant head impacts. The issue in the NFL is that it’s an accumulation of these smaller shocks and, yes there is some read across to heading in football, but it’s still so much less than, say, someone on the O line. I think it has wider implications than just NFL, but materially it only impacts the NFL.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Mayfield dealt to the Panthers for a conditional 2024 5th rounder.

Wk1: Browns @ Panthers :lol:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
If my math is correct, Carolina owes $27.75M guaranteed to Darnold and Baker next year. Throw in what they recently paid Teddy while he was playing in Denver and it is all quite hilarious.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Penny for Robby Anderson’s thoughts :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Mayfield dealt to the Panthers for a conditional 2024 5th rounder.

Wk1: Browns @ Panthers :lol:
That's excellent. There's literally no way that can go that isn't funny.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
It's like he's gone to the tattoo artist and said: "Yea bro, I want something that shows how bigly deep I am. And take that feckin mask off"

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It's like he's gone to the tattoo artist and said: "Yea bro, I want something that shows how bigly deep I am. And take that feckin mask off"
Apparently it’s “deep and meaningful” :lol:

He’s such a clown.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Just had a look on the internet and apparently it's some kind of ancient, alternative morse code for "I am immunized".

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Has he been bulking up? Seems to be bigger than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.