NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzydiggler

Also it pains me to say it but Wembley as a venue is now light years behind the Spurs stadium. The only the Wembley has is escalators and (for me) locator for journey home.
Disagree...I do like the Spurs stadium whilst you're sitting watching the game but everything else I prefer Wembley - there's definitely a lot more choice for food, drinks etc.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Well hell. I really need Arthur Smith to get fired eventually for the sake of my dynasty fantasy team.

That’s not happening anytime soon with them leading the division.

Meller

Rams finally look a bit better. We'll probably still lose since it's against the Niners. And we still can't run the ball.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Giants are not playing like a 6-1 team. Look dreadful going forward.

Jack-C20

Went to the Eagles game at the Linc today. First NFL game not in London. Pretty good view from the top tier, and a good win too. AJ Brown is a monster.

Was at the Jets game and the atmosphere was so much better than the London game I went to last year which is only logical. Was a brilliant experience apart from deciding to route for the Jets for a few hours.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Was at the Jets game and the atmosphere was so much better than the London game I went to last year which is only logical. Was a brilliant experience apart from deciding to route for the Jets for a few hours.
I agree, atmosphere was rocking compared to London, especially with the amount of travelling Steelers fans dotted around. Eagles fans are pretty wild.

Dan_F

Enjoyed it today at Wembley, the ending to the game helped considering what I was expecting. The whole Jags/uk thing just seems a bit shit though. I can see what they’re trying to do, but I really don’t think it’s needed.

Meller

Taking the piss now, it's 15 seconds left and yet here we are 3 mins of commercial. Then one play and repeat. It's infuriating

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Aaron Rodgers looks like some poor man's Jordan Peterson.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Pussy play calling by the Packers at the end of this half. They deserve to get dumped on for that.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Peter King’s Monday morning review is always worth a read.

GM George Paton, clearly, would move Chubb, due to be a free-agent in March, having missed 24 games due to injury in his first four years, for a first-round pick, and he may get one. A well-plugged-in GM told me over the weekend the Jets and Dolphins are interested, and interested enough to consider dealing a first-rounder for Chubb. But to make that deal for a significant price, Miami or New York, or any team, would have to have a deal done with Chubb beyond this year.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I should make a habit of not watching the Saints. First time this season I couldn't catch the game and and my god what a performance.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Also this division is just trash this year. Falcons leading the way with 4-4 :lol:

Would have been hilarious had the Panthers won yesterday, all 4 teams on 3-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.