NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsd

The Oracle
Nice win can sit back and enjoy the weekend now especially as I'm off work till Tuesday.

Who won the OBJ bowl though?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Onside kick. Hail Mary. 2 point conversion. It's on

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Odds must be like a 300/1 to tie this.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Boooooo. The onside kick is like 1/20 this year. I imagine a Hail Mary is probably again a 1/20 and the 2 point conversion is 1/2 so it's more like 1/800.

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Look at their schedule - SF should get somewhere in the 11-13 wins range, well above .500. They could easily win out if things break their way.

vs NO, vs Miami, vs TB, at Seattle, vs Washington, at Vegas, vs Arizona
If they stay healthy they'll make the Super Bowl, I'm convinced of it. Less sure about the AFC.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Man Justin Jefferson really is THAT dude. Smoothest WR I've ever seen play.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Not me, I told people from the start of the season to get off the ridiculous hype train but no one listened to me. I guess they're listening now :lol:
Andrade anytime they get a chance to remind people of that one time they were right:

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Andrade anytime they get a chance to remind people of that one time they were right:

One time?!?! Please :lol:

The Bills are still major contenders, don't get it twisted. I'm just glad that the idea that it's them way above everyone else has died a death. That doesn't happen in the modern NFL.

Duafc

Village Lemon
What's this about? Must have missed it.

They've recently released a campaign where some young children were modelling bondagey kinda stuff.

Went down about as well as you'd expect.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Yeah fairly wild. However, and I could be mistaken, Cooper Kupp has always seemed to me to be the type of guy that 100% believes a kabal of peado/democrat/lizardmen rule the world and our kids need to be protected from them.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah fairly wild. However, and I could be mistaken, Cooper Kupp has always seemed to me to be the type of guy that 100% believes a kabal of peado/democrat/lizardmen rule the world and our kids need to be protected from them.
If not currently, it's an easy slide over into that mindset from where he is.

Charlie Foley

They've recently released a campaign where some young children were modelling bondagey kinda stuff.

Wasn't it they were holding teddy bears and the teddy bears had bondage outfits on? So weird.

Hephaestus

Wasn't it they were holding teddy bears and the teddy bears had bondage outfits on? So weird.
That's bizarre to say the least.

Bears game is going to be a shitshow, Fields is out and Siemian injured his oblique in warmup so Nathan Peterman will start :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chiefs are 1/12 to beat the rams on paddy power. We're big favourites but those are absolutely terrible odds. It should really be 1/5 or 1/6

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Bears game is going to be a shitshow, Fields is out and Siemian injured his oblique in warmup so Nathan Peterman will start :lol:
Wasn't that the guy with the fashion line for whom Elaine worked in Seinfeld?

Charlie Foley

Oh boy. 3/5 for 62 yards sounds better then I expected so far at least :lol:

Hephaestus

Oh boy. 3/5 for 62 yards sounds better then I expected so far at least :lol:
Siemian got the start despite them saying he was unable to play an hour before. I assume because they looked up what happened the last time Peterman played and decided playing literally anyone else would be better, even if they were injured :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
That was predictably poor from Denver..

lsd

The Oracle
I already feel sorry for the number one draft pick this year knowing he is going to Houston. Must be the one time he will be hoping he is number 2

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Why did I put the Broncos on my accy...

Status
Not open for further replies.