NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s immaterial anyway, you’re heading to the playoffs with something like 7 or 8 wins. We won’t take advantage of your losses. Neither will Atlanta.
Embarrassing state of affairs for all parties involved in the NFC South.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Really sluggish 6 attempts in the redzone there. Showboating like this really looks dumb when it doesn't come off. Think we'll be fine regardless.

Sylar

Chargers get the 2 point. Two games now, going for it and putting it in the QB hand to win it. Love that over trying to take it to OT

Sylar

Saints basically had nine downs to get a TD from goal and couldn't do it
Good defence by niners

Hephaestus

Got fecked over by the refs again there, can't stand when they review for 5 minutes then change the call - if it takes that long, it's not an obvious mistake. Game should have been over after the fumble anyway.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Not a vintage performance from the KC offense but our D was excellent. Special teams are our weak spot this year and I wouldn't be surprised if they cost us in the post season. The Rams defense was exceptional in the red zone and they deserve a lot of credit.

Sylar

And here I was thinking raiders fecked it kicking on 4th and 2 rather than giving it to Carr the way he was being protected

Charlie Foley

Rams, Cardinals, Toots all lose. Good guys win.
buccs lose, meaning we’re two games clear in the race for 3rd seed. Falcons beating commandos would have really cleared the field behind us for the wild card race but this isn’t bad I guess. Also warriors big road win. A good day!

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Rams, Cardinals, Toots all lose. Good guys win.
buccs lose, meaning we’re two games clear in the race for 3rd seed. Falcons beating commandos would have really cleared the field behind us for the wild card race but this isn’t bad I guess. Also warriors big road win. A good day!
Just be glad the Niners and Dubs won and stop ragging on my Commandos. :D

Charlie Foley

Just be glad the Niners and Dubs won and stop ragging on my Commandos. :D
I had the commandos on in my gym I’ll have you know. I had my wife turn it on in the living room to watch the last few minutes so she could see them win (got lucky on that one). We’re going to the Giants game week 15 actually. Would rather see you guys in the playoffs than the Seahawks!

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
I had the commandos on in my gym I’ll have you know. I had my wife turn it on in the living room to watch the last few minutes so she could see them win (got lucky on that one). We’re going to the Giants game week 15 actually. Would rather see you guys in the playoffs than the Seahawks!
Whether we beat you or the Seahawks beat you. Does it really matter?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.