NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Jordan Love looked very good after Rodgers left the field.

Sylar

Packers defence especially their run Defence is funny. Especially when you know the opposition is going to run and you still let it happen :lol:

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Packers defence especially their run Defence is funny. Especially when you know the opposition is going to run and you still let it happen :lol:
The funny thing about our defense is that we heavily invested into it for years, habe some actual impact players there, yet we fail to play in a somewhat acceptable level.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
The Niners D haven't allowed in single point in four straight second halves. That's some seriously scary and impressive shit.

Niners and Eagles by far favorites for the NFC championship game now imo. Only the Cowboys and Vikings might come close if current form keeps up.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports

To be fair, we've had a lot of shockers this year. I imagine a lot will be from the 2 helmet fouls in the same half that put JuJu in concussion protocol. But KC fans really like a moan too, regardless.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports

Out of all the RBs available we decide to sign the statistically worst one this season. Hopefully the fumble monster won't be needed on the field.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Out of all the RBs available we decide to sign the statistically worst one this season. Hopefully the fumble monster won't be needed on the field.
I can’t wait for him to fumble KC out of the playoffs.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Watch out NFL. Patrick Mahomes III will be coming for you in 20 years.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
How do Sky select their TV games? Going into this week I was sure that I'd have to watch their bullshit broadcast because our 9.25 pm game would be televised and unavailable on Gamepass. But they've thankfully got Cowboys Vs Colts on instead of Chiefs Bengals. It's great but why?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Thank god
Flexed out for the Dolphins @ Chargers game in the end.

You know you've done something wrong if you force the NFL to flex Patrick Mahomes in a divisonal game out of the SNF slot...

Carolina Red

Staff
Flexed out for the Dolphins @ Chargers game in the end.

You know you've done something wrong if you force the NFL to flex Patrick Mahomes in a divisonal game out of the SNF slot...
Without a doubt... and Denver has accomplished that.

In a normal year, I'd be giddy that Denver is on the nationally televised game so often, since I don't get to see them much living on the east coast. This year... I feel like I'm being punished for something.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
How do Sky select their TV games? Going into this week I was sure that I'd have to watch their bullshit broadcast because our 9.25 pm game would be televised and unavailable on Gamepass. But they've thankfully got Cowboys Vs Colts on instead of Chiefs Bengals. It's great but why?
I always assumed it was to get every team televised a fairly equal amount, based on how some 'bigger' 6pm and 9.25pm games are often not the ones blacked out on Gamepass. Not sure the Colts will have been on telly much this season, especially compared to the Chiefs and Bengals.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

The most surprising thing here is that Matt Nagy actually managed to recognize a talented QB!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports

The most surprising thing here is that Matt Nagy actually managed to recognize a talented QB!
Payton said a few months back that he was drafting Mahomes with the Saints 11th pick so KC moving up to 10 was a pretty decent move. I've time stamped the vid below when he starts talking about it.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

11 months for a simple ACL tear? Unheard of in this day and age.

In all seriousness, can't wait to see him take the field again. Hopefully this week but got a feeling it won't be until Week 14.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
That's the Bills coach who assaulted that iPad ain't it :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Matt Patricia sucks.

The NE offense is nothing but dump offs to Stevenson at this point. Really hope they don't make the playoffs.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
How easy is it to get tickets for a potential dead rubber game for the Raiders? I'm planning on being in Vegas for our last game of the season vs them and it's likely they will be playing for nothing.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
How easy is it to get tickets for a potential dead rubber game for the Raiders? I'm planning on being in Vegas for our last game of the season vs them and it's likely they will be playing for nothing.
I’ll be working in Vegas starting tomorrow so I can give you on-location reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.