NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hephaestus

DK Metcalf is amazing. Been inside Jalen Ramsey's head all game and beat him for the (hopefully game-winning) TD there.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Third win in a year for Burrow against Mahomes, seriously impressive.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Our defense buckles against good offenses. I think we could get through Bills/Bengals in the playoffs with some Mahomes brilliance but I think the Dolphins will murder us and put up too many for us to catch.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Our defense buckles against good offenses. I think we could get through Bills/Bengals in the playoffs with some Mahomes brilliance but I think the Dolphins will murder us and put up too many for us to catch.
It’s an interesting twist to see your negativity and then see KC actually lost.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
It’s an interesting twist to see your negativity and then see KC actually lost.
My negativity peaks generally at the end of the third quarter. Then things happen.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
6 snaps for Jamo in his debut :(

Also reports that the Lions wanted to use him as a gunner on ST, the feck. Luckily they then proceeded to score points on all drives :lol:

Charlie Foley

Really gutted for Jimmy.

after all the injuries he’s had the last 2 years and the uncertainty of this past summer he’s really buckled down this season and has played some good stuff. I think third choice QB getting us to the SB might be a stretch too far, even though we rely on our QB as an individual less than most good teams anyway

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense for them, instead of just hoping a 7th round rookie and Josh Johnson are enough.
A team worse than SF might pick him off of waivers before it gets to them, but I don't see the Niners passing on him of he is still there.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Is there a market for a free agent QB like there is in other positions after the trade deadline? I imagine it's quite rare given a QB can't just simply learn a whole playbook in a few weeks.

Hephaestus

A team worse than SF might pick him off of waivers before it gets to them, but I don't see the Niners passing on him of he is still there.
Saw someone suggest the Rams might, partly as Stafford is likely done for the season and they have no incentive to tank and partly to stop a divisional rival getting him. Would be great for the Seahawks, both as it increases our odds of winning the division and also in lessening the Rams chances of having a worse record than the Broncos. Possible top three pick and a good shot at a divisional title, ought to do this tanking thing more often :lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Saw someone suggest the Rams might, partly as Stafford is likely done for the season and they have no incentive to tank and partly to stop a divisional rival getting him. Would be great for the Seahawks, both as it increases our odds of winning the division and also in lessening the Rams chances of having a worse record than the Broncos. Possible top three pick and a good shot at a divisional title, ought to do this tanking thing more often :lol:
:lol:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Is there anything that will make us not like him? The other day O'Connell admitted that he was at fault during the Vikings defeats that, got outsmarted and here you have McDaniel saying something similar directly to his player.

Do you remember rookie head coaches being that comfortable with their players?

Status
Not open for further replies.