NFL Dynasty League

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
so i have eli mcguire on my taxi squad and he got cut so i want to pick someone else up and replace him. but MFL doesn't allow adding directly to the taxi squad so it says i dont have the roster spot. so what im going to do is add 3 more roster spots to facilitate adding players directly to the taxi squad. this means you could technically pick up more players and you could technically demote players to the taxi squad that shouldn't be eligible. i will check weekly to make sure no one is taking unfair advantage of this. if i find anyone doing it, i will drop the player in question and fine them in future draft pick(s). any questions let me know now

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
so i have eli mcguire on my taxi squad and he got cut so i want to pick someone else up and replace him. but MFL doesn't allow adding directly to the taxi squad so it says i dont have the roster spot. so what im going to do is add 3 more roster spots to facilitate adding players directly to the taxi squad. this means you could technically pick up more players and you could technically demote players to the taxi squad that shouldn't be eligible. i will check weekly to make sure no one is taking unfair advantage of this. if i find anyone doing it, i will drop the player in question and fine them in future draft pick(s). any questions let me know now
Had that issue also. Thanks for relieving it.

altodevil

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Zeke is back by the looks of it

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
My projected score seems way to high. Gordon and the Miller injury fecked me.

Not to mention my $6 bid for Bernard got shafted to @altodevil (how did it decide who to give to by the way?)

Think Jagga should get the opening win vs me

altodevil

My projected score seems way to high. Gordon and the Miller injury fecked me.

Not to mention my $6 bid for Bernard got shafted to @altodevil (how did it decide who to give to by the way?)

Think Jagga should get the opening win vs me
That's a bit shit to be honest. I mean, great for me, but don't like that. Although with equal bids it needs to default to something - will have been the waiver order. Maybe random chance?

Not franchise altering though at least.

altodevil

Play the in-built survivor pool:
Look the the top of the page for "For Owners" then go to "Survivor Pool"

chetan

Have him in another league where I thought getting him in the early 3rd round was a bargain. Obviously regretting that decision now. Talk about self-sabotage. :mad:
same here got him in late 3rd round in another league and was thinking how others are foolish to pass him up.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
@Nicky Moore you didnt cut down your roster to 19 so i demoted chris hogan to the practice squad as the lowest drafted player on your roster.

all practice squads are now set. you cannot promote any player on your active roster to the practice squad or any player you acquire in a trade. the only options are adds or draft picks. you also cannot drop a player then add him to get him onto your practice squad. once he is on your active roster he can never go on your practice squad again.