NFL Dynasty League

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
jj12 and i are going to be the top two scorers this week and we are playing each other. whoever came up with this division shit needs to cut it out
I knew I should have kept mahomes as my first pick even if it was on accident.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
jj12 and i are going to be the top two scorers this week and we are playing each other. whoever came up with this division shit needs to cut it out
Bell Vs Beckham

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
My team is absolutely shite however Patriots defence got me 41 points ALONE this week. I actually won a week which is a complete shock.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I bet he calls himself Mr big chest too

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
@Man of Leisure

You cant demote Roethlisberger. You cant demote anyone that has ever been on your active roster. Either I reverse the transaction or I cut him.
I'll drop him then. Did the same for Trey Burton and Golden Tate who I also demoted from my active roster to my taxi squad.

Remind me of the rules. Can I pick these guys up again via the waiver wire if enough time has passed or are they off-limits forever?

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I'll drop him then. Did the same for Trey Burton and Golden Tate who I also demoted from my active roster to my taxi squad.

Remind me of the rules. Can I pick these guys up again via the waiver wire if enough time has passed or are they off-limits forever?
The rules allow you to add from waivers to taxi squad. The site doesnt. So as a workaround I'm allowing people to add to roster then demote immediately (thus the 3 extra roster spots). I think it's too much hassle so will change that for next year.

You can pick up those guys at any point, you just have to keep them on your active roster not your taxi squad.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
It's gonna get difficult for you to keep track of who everyone's had on their taxi squad at one point. Honors system I guess.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
He has the Giants and Bengals as next two matchups, so I'd decide after those games if it's worth keeping him. And the Dolphins twice of course :lol:
I decided to keep Singletary but had to upgrade for now until he gets a larger share of the workload. So I traded Godwin for Jacobs.

QB: Murray, Winston
RB: Jacobs, Gordon, Henry, Singletary, Mostert, Smith
WR: Adams, Beckham, Lockett, Kirk
TE: Dissly

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
ok but what does that have to do with me? i dont have access you any waiver requests you put in so i cant see anything youve done. they'll process as normal saturday morning
I thought you have to approve those. What did you mean by demote earlier up in the thread? Demote to taxi or drop from team?