NFL Dynasty League

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
thats fine with me if it comes to that. lets wait and see if everyone who committed actually follows through. if not, rediceland can take their spot. if not he can take robins spot
Sure, I’ll still happily replace someone if need be.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I paid weeks ago. I listed the reason as being for your new eyebrows’ plastic surgery.

Upon further review, I may or may not have noted who it was from :lol:.

Jagga7

Nice one guys, I wasn't sure if this was running. I'll get sorted when I'm back home.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
What's the plan for the draft? I'm slightly concerned about timings and being sure I'll be able to be on top of it.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
What's the plan for the draft? I'm slightly concerned about timings and being sure I'll be able to be on top of it.
Essentially pick on the forum, max say 8/12h for your pick. So should be doable.

Alternatively if consensus can be had on a time no reason to not draft in one go as usual. But that’s a different hurdle.

JP77

@Eboue already has my email FFS.

johndurrant07@gmail.com

I get paid on the 9th.

Also a question on these new rules for dynasty. People say it matters to draft for the future etc. But with how the payout is set up what's to stop somebody going all in for the likes of Brady and older guys to get a great team this season with no regards to following seasons, hoping to just clean up in season one, get the winnings and then drop out or not give a shit for following seasons?

Will certainly be a different take on the ones I'm used to!

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I will send Eboue my email now. However as I stated before I am MIA for my wedding August 1-12th. Still plenty time to draft after that.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
@Eboue Also a question on these new rules for dynasty. People say it matters to draft for the future etc. But with how the payout is set up what's to stop somebody going all in for the likes of Brady and older guys to get a great team this season with no regards to following seasons, hoping to just clean up in season one, get the winnings and then drop out or not give a shit for following seasons?
Nothing is stopping anyone from drafting who they want, but if they drop out after one year, then they'll lose their $50 deposit.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

Still short 2 emails. I also need all the people who haven't paid to PM me the date they will be paying. I want to start the draft on the forum but we can't afford to let someone draft who will later drop out

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
How much needs to be sent in £'s or are we just sending £100?

I'll pay mine today.

I think my fat tight cnut of a mate is paying half today so I'll either make up the difference or wait until he has paid me the other half.

chetan

Seasoned guys...which draft guide are you following? Have never played dynasty.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Seasoned guys...which draft guide are you following? Have never played dynasty.
Not in this league but my dynasty league is going into season 2, a lot of the main ones have dynasty rankings in settings, but its heavily biased towards younger players.

You have to take age into account but a good idea is to never plan for further than 2-3 years ahead. If after the draft you have a shit team and no chance, then tanking is petty valid to get top pick next year (last year couldve got Barkley for example), but you should always aim to bounce the next year or 2 most. So by that logic, drafting is going to be almost the same as normal.

Main difference is QBs I think. RBs come and go every 3-4 years, WRs last a bit longer, TE is always a crap shoot, but QBs are pretty stable over a while. If you have a 2QB/superflex league; can't underestimate going early with QBs. People like Mahomes, Mayfield, watson, Luck, etc should all be 1st or 2nd round picks in 2QB leagues if people are experienced, otherwise you're a bit fecked unless you luck out.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
The last dynasty league I entered I drafted Trent Richardson and David Wilson, so you should all be shitting yourselves

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Anybody use fantasy football index guides?

Any good?

Man of Leisure

Fecking hell, drafting 11th. :mad: Just dawning on me how advantageous it is to pick early in a dynasty league. Much more so than a regular league. Congrats on getting Saquon @backofthenet

Man of Leisure

Earlier makes sense. Wasn't there someone who wasn't going to be available until the 12th though? Something about a wedding iirc.