NFL Dynasty League

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
If this is for Kelce stop that trade - I will outbid him. Name a price.
You want Kelce because you want to win. The players I want are not going to be the ones you're willing to give up. And you don't have a first round pick, which if you did, wouldn't likely be low enough for my liking.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
You want Kelce because you want to win. The players I want are not going to be the ones you're willing to give up. And you don't have a first round pick, which if you did, wouldn't likely be low enough for my liking.
True jagga7 might net you the number 1 overall. Go for it mate.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
To start or not start Carson, hate these decisions!
He's trending towards playing, and has a decent matchup against Miami. Haven't checked on Hyde's status but he was questionable himself going into the game.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
He's trending towards playing, and has a decent matchup against Miami. Haven't checked on Hyde's status but he was questionable himself going into the game.
yeah. My only concern is that Seattle should walk over Miami so they might choose to limit Carson simply cos they probably don’t need him

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
yeah. My only concern is that Seattle should walk over Miami so they might choose to limit Carson simply cos they probably don’t need him
That would also mean that he's probably had a TD already or quite a few yards. And even then they might use him a bit to grind out the win / wind down the clock.

Depends on your replacement though but he's a solid RB2 for me.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Gah, I thought I was sitting pretty but then Kittle put up a 40 spot and Sony is out with Nicky starting Rex Burkhead tonight.

altodevil

Eboue just scored 3 TDs in about 2 minutes there against me

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I take it Nicky Moore has given up on the league, he has 4 players on a BYE on his lineup
Two of them were in the Den/NE game that was pushed, to be fair. But not picking up a PK or Def when you’re stashing all of Darnold, Jimmy G, and Haskins is properly weird.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
What in the world? :houllier:
Fecking hell. People tend to overvalue picks in rookie drafts, but unless you're in extreme rebuilding mode with no outlook to win in the next couple of years, JuJu is worth a lot more than that. He's gonna rebound in a big way next season, I think.
What do you think about JuJu now? After the last two weeks, Chase Claypool is the clear #1 WR in Pittsburgh.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
What do you think about JuJu now? After the last two weeks, Chase Claypool is the clear #1 WR in Pittsburgh.
He isn't. He wasn't even 2nd in snaps or routes run last week if I'm not mistaken. JuJu's stock is at an all-time low now but he's still the top WR option there for me.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
You get these odd periods where things like this happen. It’ll balance itself out over time. It’s easy to target Claypool when he isn’t the primary concern for the D. When that switches up a bit and teams have more tape and more focus on him, I think that’s when you’ll really see where he stands.

altodevil

I get confused is Robin LFC in the league or not?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I get confused is Robin LFC in the league or not?
No I'm not, just gave my two cents on a JuJu trade offer in the offseason and now got tagged again because JuJu has been below average so far.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
You should join - you seem keen.
Yeah I didn't at first because I started my own dynasty league with friends last season but almost half of them already have such a bad team that they hardly bother. I'm not gonna take over a crappy team though and pay $50pa to boot for it :D

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
This is not the right time for that trade, I'd be waiting to see how it pans out if I was Eboue too.
Sounds like you're backtracking now. It’ll never be the right time cos JuJu is the inferior player. Here's a comparison of their combined stats for the past 2 weeks:

Receptions​
Targets​
Yards​
Average​
Touchdowns​
Longest​
First Downs​
JuJu Smith-Schuster​
Chase Claypool111518416.73368

Both were 2nd round picks, but Claypool was actually drafted in a higher spot than JuJu (#49 in 2020 draft vs #62 in 2017 draft)

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Sounds like you're backtracking now. It’ll never be the right time cos JuJu is the inferior player. Here's a comparison of their combined stats for the past 2 weeks:

Receptions​
Targets​
Yards​
Average​
Touchdowns​
Longest​
First Downs​
JuJu Smith-Schuster​
Chase Claypool111518416.73368
Oh give me a break ffs :lol:

If you wanna take these last TWO WEEKS as a sample size, then fair enough I'll grant you that a straight up trade JuJu/Claypool makes sense. JuJu is a proven WR in the NFL who's barely 1.5 years older than Claypool, some B-rated talent coming out of college who was deemed an undersized TE. A lot of people in the fantasy industry were very high on JuJu before this season with Big Ben coming back and him moving back into the slot, so if you wanna argue that you were some visionary during this offseason when you suggested a ridiculous overreacting trade because you had foreseen as one of the only people in the world that JuJu suddenly would get targeted a lot less - then well, fecking fair play and a big congrats to you.

JuJu had 79 targets, 58 receptions, 917 yards and 7 TDs in his rookie season. Claypool after 3 games is on pace to not break that target total, barely even the reception total, barely eclipse the yards total and (although not sustainable) easily break that TD total. But then JuJu had 166(!) targets with 111 receptions and 1,426 yards in his sophomore season, and I'll bet you $50 that Claypool won't reach any of those totals next season. So what gives? Has JuJu suddenly massively declined even though he's only 23? Or is Claypool a generational talent (even though not even mentioned amongst the top 5 WRs coming out of college this year) that everyone just overlooked by accident?

The only thing I'll give you is that JuJu hasn't delivered without Antonio Brown yet. You just seem like a very overreacting fantasy player to me, the likes that would give up proven production for someone that could be a world beater or could very well be the next Travis Fulgham that'll just disappear once you get a bigger sample size. At the time, it was an atrocious trade suggestion to me, and I don't believe the fact that you somehow knew that JuJu was gonna be as disappointing as he has currently been, but rather hit a lucky shot with the suggestion in that case.

You're in a dynasty league, the guys are pretty much the same age, one has had 2 good games and the other is a proven WR2 for fantasy purposes. Not to mention that JuJu has still seen more targets and has more receptions than Claypool this season too. He's just not used in a very efficient way by the Steelers right now.