NFL Dynasty League

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The real question though, is what will it do for your results!
1 year from now, I couldn’t tell you. I made a miracle finish to get to 7-6 last season, and I’m again uncertain at QB. I’m much more likely to make the playoffs with some good injury luck though.

2023 season however…watch out. It will be the year of Taters.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
@altodevil When does free agency start? Does the waiver wire open right after the draft ends?
I suspect it will based on Sleeper not suggesting otherwise. What we can do is have a moratorium until next Monday, just to give everyone a chance to breathe. So any add/drops until then I can reverse. That's only if folk are happy with that.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Will it be straight add/drop or waiver wire with our payment system?

altodevil

Eboue handles the cash, he's going to set up a spreadsheet we can all view and keep track of cash.

The payment scheme is in the charter but it needs adjusted down once it becomes clear what the fees are for money handling.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Where’s the charter? The link to the pdf host in the initial PM I found leads to an empty page.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The way Teamstake is structured it‘d be much easier to start from zero, eliminating the existing surpluses.

But I don’t know how we do that with P P being a dick about it. Sleeper creating a more flexible option would have been ace but I don’t know any news on that front.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Draft period additions:

Tyreke Hill
Jameson Williams
John Metchie
Jalen Tolbert
Desmond Ridder
Snoop Conner
Jake Ferguson

Draft period losses:

Gabe Davis
1st round pick 2023

Hopefully at least 2 of my drafted receivers become key contributors in the next 2 years to make up for the loss of a promising receiver in Gabe.

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I think my team is fine(-ish) to be competitive apart from the RB position. Gonna have to ba accurate and decisive on the waiver wire if I wanna play any role of importance this season, otherwise hopefully I'll suck hard enough to draft Bijan Robinson next year.

altodevil

OP getting better sucks - I own his 2023 first and figured it would be top-5. Not seeing it now. He's playoff bound.