NFL Dynasty League

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Can't see anyone other than rpitroda winning.

Agree with using potential points for draft order, prevents most tanking. Wouldn't use it for play-off tiebreaker though, make that points played.

altodevil

Also - is it right that I can't add folk now I'm on $0? Assumed I could still, provided no-one bids higher?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Can't see anyone other than rpitroda winning.

Agree with using potential points for draft order, prevents most tanking. Wouldn't use it for play-off tiebreaker though, make that points played.
Nah - I think JJ12 is the favourite, points for is the best indicator and he’s ahead.

But every one of the teams in the playoffs has big score potential, so really it’s just down to which guys have the best week.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
@RobinLFC

need some advice. my supposedly awesome team has lost 3 in a row and i missed out on the first round bye. so this week im facing the below team:

QB Jackson
RB McCaffery
RB Ingram
WR Moore
WR Kupp
TE Hollister / Howard
Flex Golladay / Hunt

I also dropped the browns defense and picked up Kyle Allen. So my QB options are Allen, Brees, Murray. Am I crazy to think about starting Allen to counteract any receiving touchdowns that Moore / CMC get? And also should I consider benching Lockett for Singletary / Samuel / Williams?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
@RobinLFC

need some advice. my supposedly awesome team has lost 3 in a row and i missed out on the first round bye. so this week im facing the below team:

QB Jackson
RB McCaffery
RB Ingram
WR Moore
WR Kupp
TE Hollister / Howard
Flex Golladay / Hunt

I also dropped the browns defense and picked up Kyle Allen. So my QB options are Allen, Brees, Murray. Am I crazy to think about starting Allen to counteract any receiving touchdowns that Moore / CMC get? And also should I consider benching Lockett for Singletary / Samuel / Williams?
You're facing a good team with some great matchups... The Bills give up a ton of rushing TDs, and his Panthers face Atlanta's awful defense. Maybe they mix things up now Rivera is gone but I don't count on it, plus DJ Moore consistently sees 9+ targets anyway. Both Hunt and Golladay have great matchups as well.

I don't like Murray and definitely don't like Brees this week, so might as well go with Allen but it also caps your own upside. Tannehill still available by any chance? If you're really desperately and looking likely to lose, you could go with Manning against the Eagles :lol: And bench Lockett, yeah. Historically he's been bad when playing through injury and that's the case right now again (and he'd face Ramsey). I'd go Singletary if you see what Mostert did to the Ravens last week, but he might not be involved that much if the Bills fall behind early.

How do you miss a bye with CMC and Jackson in your team by the way though.

Last edited:

Jagga7

Whats happening with the play offs? I can't find a schedule for it. Everyone is on a bye according to the live scoring.

Eboue

You're facing a good team with some great matchups... The Bills give up a ton of rushing TDs, and his Panthers face Atlanta's awful defense. Maybe they mix things up now Rivera is gone but I don't count on it, plus DJ Moore consistently sees 9+ targets anyway. Both Hunt and Golladay have great matchups as well.

I don't like Murray and definitely don't like Brees this week, so might as well go with Allen but it also caps your own upside. Tannehill still available by any chance? If you're really desperately and looking likely to lose, you could go with Manning against the Eagles :lol: And bench Lockett, yeah. Historically he's been bad when playing through injury and that's the case right now again (and he'd face Ramsey). I'd go Singletary if you see what Mostert did to the Ravens last week, but he might not be involved that much if the Bills fall behind early.

How do you miss a bye with CMC and Jackson in your team by the way though.
No Tannhehill. Only options are Manning, Fitzpatrick, Brissett, Minshew and Goff.

The guy I facing has won 4 in a row to get to 7-6. He traded Elliot and Kelce for CMC and Cooper for Jackson. I cant believe I'm going to lose 4 in a row to blow the season with all the talent on my team but I really can't see me winning this. Need a 40 point game from Mike Evans.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
No Tannhehill. Only options are Manning, Fitzpatrick, Brissett, Minshew and Goff.

The guy I facing has won 4 in a row to get to 7-6. He traded Elliot and Kelce for CMC and Cooper for Jackson. I cant believe I'm going to lose 4 in a row to blow the season with all the talent on my team but I really can't see me winning this. Need a 40 point game from Mike Evans.
How deep is your league? Assuming Zeke, Kelce and Cooper as first 3 picks but the likes all of Moore, Ingram, Golladay and Kupp were gone by the end of the 5th round in all my leagues.

Anyway, I'd definitely play Fitzpatrick in that case: Jets are great against the run while the Fins have no ground game + Jets are awful against the pass and Jamal Adams is going to be out. I'm expecting 20+ points out of Fitzmagic in this one. Brissett should be good against the Bucs as well but his #1 receiver at this point is basically Jack Doyle so...

Eboue

How deep is your league? Assuming Zeke, Kelce and Cooper as first 3 picks but the likes all of Moore, Ingram, Golladay and Kupp were gone by the end of the 5th round in all my leagues.

Anyway, I'd definitely play Fitzpatrick in that case: Jets are great against the run while the Fins have no ground game + Jets are awful against the pass and Jamal Adams is going to be out. I'm expecting 20+ points out of Fitzmagic in this one. Brissett should be good against the Bucs as well but his #1 receiver at this point is basically Jack Doyle so...
12 team league. That guy drafted in this order

Elliot
Kelce
Cooper
Golladay
Ingram
Coleman
Moore
Sanders

He was able to trade Coleman, Sanders, Robinson for Kupp after Kupp had a downswing.

I kind of like the Fitzpatrick idea but it's hard to trust him with my season on the line.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I kind of like the Fitzpatrick idea but it's hard to trust him with my season on the line.
Understandable. Still though, you need upside if you're the underdog and starting Kyle Allen would seriously limit that - you'd be praying for Curtis Samuel or Ian Thomas TDs... They also installed Norv Turner's son as their new OC, you can hope for a down game while they're still adjusting :D A team whose HC got fired after 9 years might be in disarray or simply lose interest.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I've picked him up for Allen so if I lose I'm going to get Damien to ban you two.
Just picked him up in the Caf redraft league as well. He has the Giants and Bengals after this week ffs! League winner.

Only problem is I already have Watson.

altodevil

2 Receiving TD's in 1 minute, and I'm back with a 5% shot at winning.

Jagga7

What a shit show that was. Not a single TD scored and Kamara was an absolute bust this year.

altodevil

You cant add locked players for 0. Players will unlock after the first waiver cycle and can then be added for 0.

Locked : Waivers
Unlocked : Free Agents

In a normal league
Ok thanks

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I sincerely hope Bell gets traded next year

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Looking back at our draft, my 1st round pick has by far the lowest points out of everyone. Fecking JuJu.

@backofthenet Has to have the best pick of the draft with Lamar Jackson in the 10th round, 1 pick before the 11th round. Amazing.