NFL Dynasty League

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
My top pick has done good (Thomas) but I busted on Gordon to an extent.
But great thing about dynasty is that one off year isn’t the end of things. Would expect both Juju and Odell to pick up next year for example.

RoadTrip

@Man of Leisure

Think it’ll be tight ... question is will Brees go off like last week (and will he throw them to Thomas if he does!)

A 10 point advantage and Lutz, I don’t know if that’ll be enough to hold of Brees.

@altodevil I think you’ve got this nailed whether it is me or MOL in the final with you. Your team is great and all coming into prime past month and a bit.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
@Man of Leisure

Think it’ll be tight ... question is will Brees go off like last week (and will he throw them to Thomas if he does!)

A 10 point advantage and Lutz, I don’t know if that’ll be enough to hold of Brees.

@altodevil I think you’ve got this nailed whether it is me or MOL in the final with you. Your team is great and all coming into prime past month and a bit.
Nah, you’ve got this mate.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
@Man of Leisure

It's been a good few weeks but not necessarily sustainable I don't think. Suspect it will be a tossup whatever he matchup.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Congrats to our finalists @altodevil and @rpitroda. Remember that because the eagles/giants game didnt hit the over a few weeks ago, you're only playing for pride. However, if it makes you feel better you can think of it as theoretically playing for $350/$160 with the winner of the third place game between @Man of Leisure and @JJ12 getting $50 in an alternate timeline in which that bet was a push.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Can I just check, what did we agree on in terms of retaining people on roster? How many do we retain, and how many cut?
Can't be arsed to look, but I think it was something like keeping 15 or 17 out of the 22 total on your roster (including taxi squad).

altodevil

Happy with 2nd place. Team was more geared up for long-term anyway. Ertz acquisition a bit of a chancer, but glad it has net me entry money for next few years.

altodevil

Had a good bench week - but would have been unfair for me to win overall, you've had a better season by far.

Hopefully I will remain competitive for a while though.

RoadTrip

Had a good bench week - but would have been unfair for me to win overall, you've had a better season by far.

Hopefully I will remain competitive for a while though.
Yeah your team is young across the board, you’re in good shape.

Hoping I can be competitive for a little while longer too. Most of my guys are young but there’s some big ifs in my team.

question marks over my running backs - I can’t see Jones having a year as good as this any time soon, with Carson it’s not clear whether he will remain as an RB1. And who knows where Gordon will end up

I’m happy with my receivers going forward though.

And my TE group is a bit of a mess.

But my roster could be a lot worse off though I think.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
lets not focus on who spent whose money on what and instead close our eyes for four minutes and picture ourselves in a shady grove sitting on a blanket with the sounds of a river flowing in the distance
I spent 6 minutes with my eyes closed.