NFL Dynasty League

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
What the hell? How did I miss the bye on Buffalo? I even added a PK and tried to take care of my lineup. That was unintentional.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
If Barkley was fit, I'd actually be more than fine with my roster. Yet I'm nowhere near the top guys on points. Bizarre feeling.

altodevil

Just to clarify - are we doing what we did last year? 4 Division winners, then last two spots highest remaining scorers?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
If Barkley was fit, I'd actually be more than fine with my roster. Yet I'm nowhere near the top guys on points. Bizarre feeling.
I’m generally feeling positive about mine too.

All my best players have had bouts of injury and are still not back to fully performing at their best (Jones, Thomas, Carson) and Evans has taken a step down this year.

Before the injuries began was getting nice points on the board consistently 150+ but then last few weeks that’s really fallen off although back a bit to normal this week.

Hopefully they stay healthy and by the time play off weeks come around will be ready to go!

Tight end is a big weakness for me though.

altodevil

I've got a fair few and will actually be proactive in explaining them this summer. I said I would last year.

One of the main ones is transitioning to superflex within 2-4 seasons.

RoadTrip

Yeah I think we should discuss it ASAP once the season is done - certainly before the draft and what not as might impact decisions.

In terms of this year looks like I’ll hopefully fudge through the 1 seed. Can’t see myself winning my first playoff game though whoever it is.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Feck. I reckon we should do a league poll in the summer on this.

I also think we should consider expansion to freshen the league up a bit.
I might be interested if you mean new teams with "expansion", if I don't get fecked by starting off with a bad team.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
with 1 week to go we have 3 of the 4 divisions locked up.

@Man of Leisure 7-5
@rpitroda 11-1
@Jagga7 9-3

division 3 has @chetan and @Eboue tied at 8-4. both have clinched playoff spots and the last spot is down to:

@JJ12 @RedIceland @altodevil at 6-6. alto holds the tiebreaker on points scored. Rpitroda and jagga have locked up the 1 and 2 seeds and the first round byes

chetan

It's going to be a good set of games this week for our division. @Eboue winning 8 on the trot and @JJ12 still in the playoff hunt

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Genuinely shocked that @rpitroda is 11-1 and strolling the league with that lineup. Decent team but feels like Carson and Jones have missed a ton of games. Thomas has hardly played. Justin Jefferson was a very nice pickup.

RoadTrip

Genuinely shocked that @rpitroda is 11-1 and strolling the league with that lineup. Decent team but feels like Carson and Jones have missed a ton of games. Thomas has hardly played. Justin Jefferson was a very nice pickup.
I think the record is quite flattering to be honest. I’m glad I had depth to cover some of those injuries, and I think overall my scoring has been pretty good but I have definitely been lucky to be at 11-1.

RoadTrip

Just realised Fuller is suspended for the rest of the season. That’s me one and done in the playoffs.

Fortunate this last week won’t impact my seeding given Evans and Anderson are on a bye.

altodevil

How come the section for projected play-off seedings doesn't work?

chetan

Good game @altodevil it got lot closer then what it looked liked initially. Actually wining the divison got me a harder opponent

altodevil

Good game @altodevil it got lot closer then what it looked liked initially. Actually wining the divison got me a harder opponent
Yeah didn't expect that to be honest. I got very lucky with Gesicki and Sanders. Well played.

RoadTrip

Yeah didn't expect that to be honest. I got very lucky with Gesicki and Sanders. Well played.
Looks like it’ll be a rematch of last years final in the semi!

My team is just so inconsistent that I really don’t feel confident on any week. My record this year is extremely lucky I think