NFL Dynasty League

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
would explain why he hasn't responded to anything

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Sorry - evidently I’m not purposely ignoring shit, I’m on here frequently but not active on the sleeper app (yes I know I need to be)

can someone explain to me what I need to do?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Sorry - evidently I’m not purposely ignoring shit, I’m on here frequently but not active on the sleeper app (yes I know I need to be)

can someone explain to me what I need to do?
Go to the app and you should see a notification on top of the league page which says "transitioning to new season" and you can click a green "NEXT" button or something like that. Or check via Sleeper desktop app and see if there's anything on there?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Go to the app and you should see a notification on top of the league page which says "transitioning to new season" and you can click a green "NEXT" button or something like that. Or check via Sleeper desktop app and see if there's anything on there?
Thanks but think I’m already in the new league?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Thanks but think I’m already in the new league?
Yeah could very well be! Then you should be able to see trade requests (if any), draft board, and chat discussions from the 2023 league as well.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Same here. Responded to all trades.

Set up a gmail that I never check to use for just Sleeper, so not seeing notifications :( Usually good about checking the app during the season, but not so much in the offseason. Please tag me here if I take too long to respond.

chetan

Anybody having issues with sleeper App. It asking for upgrade but upgrade doesnt go through and can't login without upgrading.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Anybody having issues with sleeper App. It asking for upgrade but upgrade doesnt go through and can't login without upgrading.
Solved yet? Otherwise you can ask them on Twitter if you have that, they usually respond fairly quickly when there are issues with the app. Looking at their activity and mentions over there though it doesn't look like it's a general issue.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
He hasn't been on here in over two months, don't think it's much use to tag him. But yeah we should communicate in the app that increased activity is encouraged...

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
We might have an open spot for the upcoming 2024 season. Please PM me if interested so we can discuss the exact terms and particularities together with the other commissioners.

Gonna tag some regular redraft players in case any of you wants to join.