NFL Thread 2019

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
They don’t feck about, but don’t think their window will be too big or sustainable if they keep this course, and I also don’t think Goff is a SB winning QB unfortunately.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
AB to the Raiders for a 3th and a 5th. Fecked the Steelers over royally with more than $20m in dead money :lol:

If the Raiders draft smart they might become relevant again next year.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
AB to the Raiders for a 3th and a 5th. Fecked the Steelers over royally with more than $20m in dead money :lol:

If the Raiders draft smart they might become relevant again next year.
First time GM, Gruden, and a spectacularly bad history in recent drafts. Think it unlikely as I reckon they're going to trade up to 1 for a QB they don't need. Plus there are two many good sides already in the AFC West for us to come back quickly.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
They have the pieces to make a good team. Not a fan of DC though so I can see them drafting up for a QB but Jesus they pulled off a hell of a deal.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Danny Amendola to the Lions on a 1-year deal.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
So many moves right now.

Kwon Alexander to the Niners
Trey Flowers to the Lions
Trent Brown to the Raiders
Landon Collins to the Redskins (gets PAID btw wow)
D-Jax back to the Eagles
Kevin Johnson to the Bills
Jamison Crowder to the Jets

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Landon Collins is terribly overpaid. Horrible deal. The guy is a liability in coverage at times and excells near the LoS and as a tackler. Paying such a player that kind of money, in a safety group, that’s completely overcrowded, is madness.

GloryHunter07

Brown plans to sign with the Oakland Raiderson a four-year deal worth $66 million with $36.75 million fully guaranteed, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday, via sources informed of the situation. The $16.5 million average per year value would make Brown the highest-paid tackle in the league.
Of course. We didnt want to pay Mack, but this guy? Sure.

[Regarding Lev Bell] Rapoport notes that the Raiders are ready and willing to spend on star power, even after acquiring and paying Brown.
This guy too? Why not!

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Humphries to the Titans

Terrell Suggs expected to sign with the Cardinals.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Landon Collins is terribly overpaid. Horrible deal. The guy is a liability in coverage at times and excells near the LoS and as a tackler. Paying such a player that kind of money, in a safety group, that’s completely overcrowded, is madness.
With the ridiculous number of safeties on the market it's an absolutely insane deal.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Glad he got paid. Glad we didn't pay him

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Earl Thomas must be laughing right now though :D

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Mathieu gone :( to the Chiefs on a 3-year, $42m deal. Happy he got paid but damn I didn’t want to lose him.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Ja'Wuan James to the Broncos for big money by the look of it, as well as Kareem Jackson.

O-line and the secondary both needed work, so good moves I reckon but expensive.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
We've now let go of Jackson, Johnson and the Honey Badger so far, as well as AJ Bouye last year. I don't like this.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Earl Thomas next please, give Harris the players around him he deserves and bring back the no fly zone :drool:

HTG

Supports
Bayern
The Jets are paying Mosley 85 million over five years with 51 million in guarantees. That’s a lot. An awful lot.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
The Jets are paying Mosley 85 million over five years with 51 million in guarantees. That’s a lot. An awful lot.
Not sure what to make of it.

On the one hand we're a lot better. On the other Mac is clearly going all on for instant success with his job on the line. We've added upgrades all over and Barr looks set to join as well. Still linked strongly to Paradis and Bell, still with the cap room to get them and still sitting 3rd overall in the draft.

Whatever happens we should be fun to watch. First season I will enter with expectations since like 2011.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Packers likely to sign Za‘Darius Smith.

We also appear to be favorites for Adrian Amos.

Both of them appear to be done. No infos yet on the pricetags. But I like both signings. Both you g players, who steadily improved throughout the years, still possess upside, immediately improve on our two biggest needs and flew under the radar. Especially Amos excites me. He was the one guy I really wanted.
I guess that means we’re not going to pursue Ford anymore, which is ok. Can’t sign everyone.

Last edited:

HTG

Supports
Bayern
We’re also favorites to sign Preston Smith. We’re going all in it seems.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Chargers to sign Thomas Davis after 14 seasons with the Panthers.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Not sure what to make of it.

On the one hand we're a lot better. On the other Mac is clearly going all on for instant success with his job on the line. We've added upgrades all over and Barr looks set to join as well. Still linked strongly to Paradis and Bell, still with the cap room to get them and still sitting 3rd overall in the draft.

Whatever happens we should be fun to watch. First season I will enter with expectations since like 2011.
Or not.

:lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Rapoport saying it’ll be the Jets or Ravens for Bell.

I hope he stays in the AFC North :lol: