N'Golo Kante (appreciation thread)

AshRK

He is just an amazing player. The fact chelsea got him for 35 million after finishing 10th and our then manager Jose spent 90 million on Pogba was baffling.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Every time I see a photo of him it's like he KNOWS he's living a boyhood dream and cant wipe the smile off his face.

Eternitiy

I don't rate him.

Missing for 80% of the last 2 seasons or so. He has a few high profile performances in the past few months, fair enough, but where is the consistency?

I rate Jorginho as more integral to Chelsea's success. He performs week in, week out.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
My favourite player - normally would say “non-United player” but I can’t even say that in his case. He simply is my favourite player from this current crop of players. Kante is a joy to watch and he’s a genuine down to earth character. I can’t think of one occasion where you could say he cheats which I feel is an incredibly rare characteristic/trait in today’s football.

Remastered the role he plays and no player in the world does it better than him. Would happily swap any player in our squad for him - he is simply world class at his job.

I hope he wins Ballon d’Or but I can’t think of a player of his ilk who’s win it before. He’ll certainly need to win the Euros - I’ll be routing for him.

Maybe over-hyping a bit - but it’s difficult to not compliment a player who is simply a breath of fresh air in football.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
I don't rate him.

Missing for 80% of the last 2 seasons or so. He has a few high profile performances in the past few months, fair enough, but where is the consistency?

I rate Jorginho as more integral to Chelsea's success. He performs week in, week out.
:lol:

3/10 troll rating - solid premise and reasonable execution but you gave the game away by saying that Jorginho is more consistent. Also using 80% as a figure is simply ridiculous and comes off as being comical rather than a genuine criticism.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
My favourite player - normally would say “non-United player” but I can’t even say that in his case. He simply is my favourite player from this current crop of players. Kante is a joy to watch and he’s a genuine down to earth character. I can’t think of one occasion where you could say he cheats which I feel is an incredibly rare characteristic/trait in today’s football.

Remastered the role he plays and no player in the world does it better than him. Would happily swap any player in our squad for him - he is simply world class at his job.

I hope he wins Ballon d’Or but I can’t think of a player of his ilk who’s win it before. He’ll certainly need to win the Euros - I’ll be routing for him.

Maybe over-hyping a bit - but it’s difficult to not compliment a player who is simply a breath of fresh air in football.
The rumour says that he is a card cheater.