N'Golo Kante | Chelsea Player

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
If he can replicate his 15/16 level Chelsea will have a hell of a midfielder.

Raw

Really wanted to see the same Leicester side that won the title in the CL. Such a shame, Chelsea have one hell of a midfielder.

Mister_Stubbs

Good signing for the mid table side, just need to trump them now by announcing the Pog!

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Conte made Parolo look like Vieira so he'll probably take Kante to an even higher level.

AshfordLad

He actually faded away slightly after the first game against Romania I think.
I would say the more confident france got the less they relied on him. Unfortunately he is that kind of a player. Dont think he put a foot wrong in the first 4 games though.

Parry Gallister

He's a very good player, but arguably better much for/in a side that sees less of the ball. Be interesting to see how Chelsea use him, or how often they use him, given that in the majority of games they'll have the majority of possession.

sammyvine

Surprised he wasn't more loyal to Leicester tbh
I know football is a business and a short career but would have been nice if he gave them one more season before leaving...a bit like what Gareth bale did

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Surprised he wasn't more loyal to Leicester tbh
I know football is a business and a short career but would have been nice if he gave them one more season before leaving...a bit like what Gareth bale did
Loyal? He was there for less than a year, won them the league and they made a £25 million profit! I don't think he owes them anything.

baanke laal

banned
Did not thank or mention Leicester in his first statement after joining Chelsea. Leicester fans are not happy.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Deleting stuff of his Leicester days might be something contractual.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I'm sure he'll make a statement on social media soon thanking Leicester and their fans.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Don't players always do that when they move? I'm pretty sure they do.
I'd be surprised if he personally had anything to do with it. He's on vacation after a long season. It was probably his agent that did it

Drifter

American
Dying for a player like him for a long time . Great signing for them.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Frankly speaking things like N'Golo Kante going to Chelsea this summer is exactly why I just don't get fond of players anymore, with rare exceptions, usual being academy graduates as they tend to stick around longer and you are more invested in them, the love we have as a fan base for Andy King for example is immense even though we know he isn't the greatest player in the world.

Kante could have stuck it out until January for the CL campaign, assuming we went out then or the summer if we got through, and still had his pick of clubs next summer. Rationally I understand all the reasons for it but ...