NHL 2023/2024

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Christ, now the Lightning lost 6-0. At least the Rays scored two runs in their spring training game today.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
@RedDevilQuebecois I saw this post on an other forum and wants your opinion, at first I thought that it was ridiculous but then McDavid is McDavid. :lol:

To edmonton
Guhle
Caufield
Suzuki
Slaf
Dach
3 firsts

To Montreal
Mcdavid

Montreal finally gets a number 1 center and Edmonton gets some decent pieces for the play offs
I would include the Bell Centre and the entire city of Montreal for McDavid. I'm sorry but I'm not sorry.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I would include the Bell Centre and the entire city of Montreal for McDavid. I'm sorry but I'm not sorry.
:lol:

I get it but at the same time, it's silly because McDavid can't play alone. He isn't even successful with Draisaitl as his "sidekick".

Last edited:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
:lol:

I get it but at the same time, it's silly because McDavid can play alone. He isn't even successful with Draisaitl as his "sidekick".
I don't care. He can play with Gallagher and let's call back Desharnais and Radulov. I want McDavid.

RedDevilQuebecois

Who’s this cnut’s father, his last name is not familiar to me…

The new GM of the Philadelphia Flyers, Daniel Brière. It's really disappointing when you think that Daniel was a class act through his entire career. Speaking of the kiddo, he was already expelled out of Arizona State.

One joke that is shared on social media is that the Boston Bruins would give him a contract. But honestly, he needs to lose himself in Europe in order to learn something about life away from privilege.

RedDevilQuebecois

Speaking of douchebags, you can now add James Reimer to stand alongside Ivan Provorov.

Saw this below on Twitter. Boss move by this member of the Sportsnet team as a response to Reimer.

Last edited:

RedDevilQuebecois

Anyone knowing enough hockey knows that's at least a holding penalty and then an automatic goal. But not according to that referee for some reason.

I'm surprised that Marty St. Louis did not take this opportunity to give it HARD to the refs for this once, even if it means getting tossed out and being handed the fine later. Best referees in the world, my ass, Bettman.

RedDevilQuebecois

Two more on the List of Jericho. Now it's the Staal brothers.

By choosing to not wear the Pride jersey tonight, Eric will have a hard time explaining why he did it only 2 years ago. What a liar.:houllier::lol:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
It's wild how these anti-pride jersey statements are all about how they love and respect everyone, and that hockey is for everyone, but they're absolutely not going to partake in this performative gesture that actually promotes that hockey is for everyone.

Does the bible say you can't wear pride jerseys during warmups? If you're able to say that you love and respect everyone, and that everyone is welcome to play the sport, why can't you wear a jersey that says you love and respect everyone and that everyone is welcome in the sport? Why does one's faith only impact on the things they do, but not the things they say?

It's all a bit "I'm not a racist, but [insert overt, unabashed racism]"

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
It's wild how these anti-pride jersey statements are all about how they love and respect everyone, and that hockey is for everyone, but they're absolutely not going to partake in this performative gesture that actually promotes that hockey is for everyone.

Does the bible say you can't wear pride jerseys during warmups? If you're able to say that you love and respect everyone, and that everyone is welcome to play the sport, why can't you wear a jersey that says you love and respect everyone and that everyone is welcome in the sport? Why does one's faith only impact on the things they do, but not the things they say?

It's all a bit "I'm not a racist, but [insert overt, unabashed racism]"
What worries me more is the amount of support they seem to get for it...

I know it's not necessarily a fair reflection on social media, but one recent declaration of 'i refuse to wear it' got around 20,000 likes and loves from a feed well followed by NHL fans.

Comments section was fecking ridiculous. Good on them....no politics in sport etc.

fecking politics, bellends.

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
Canucks are just an ode to winning when it means feck all.

Who'se got a horse in the race then? For either the cup or Dream Bedard?
Neither, the Jets are currently doing their utmost in having no chance for the cup and almost no chance for Bedard either.

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
Aren't you in the Wildcard mix at least??
Barely at the moment.
The Jets were lights out fantastic the first 4 months of the season and at the top of the Central but have been mostly terrible after the all-star break. It comes down to the next two games really as the Jets play the Flames on Wednesday and the Predators on Saturday.
Win those two and the wildcard should be almost safe but lose them both and they will probably miss the playoffs.

londonredmaniac

Barely at the moment.
The Jets were lights out fantastic the first 4 months of the season and at the top of the Central but have been mostly terrible after the all-star break. It comes down to the next two games really as the Jets play the Flames on Wednesday and the Predators on Saturday.
Win those two and the wildcard should be almost safe but lose them both and they will probably miss the playoffs.
I'm in full support of you beating both...but especially Calgary :)

londonredmaniac

Barely at the moment.
Chicago doing you a big favour tonight

Skåre Willoch

When are the playoffs slated to start?
It’s 2/3 rounds left in the regular season. I think the playoffs start next monday.

Hope Oilers win the Stanley Cup. Are in good form lately.
An Oilers - Bruins finals would be awesome - and very deserving. Oilers have been very good since new years. McDavid unreal, and three 100 point scorers is super impressive.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s 2/3 rounds left in the regular season. I think the playoffs start next monday.

An Oilers - Bruins finals would be awesome - and very deserving. Oilers have been very good since new years. McDavid unreal, and three 100 point scorers is super impressive.
Groovy. Thanks!