Nick Powell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Never seen him play, never heard much about him till recently, watched his youtube video and am impressed with his goals.

All in all I know feck all about it, but I'll always welcome young talent so here's hoping he goes on to be a superstar!!

The Neviller

Why? He might not need it.

I'd rather he had a years education at United before anything like that was even considered. By then he could be ready. Who knows...
Straight in the first team, banging in goals as far as I can see.

Hope he takes all our free-kicks next season too.

Devil may care

Why? He might not need it.

I'd rather he had a years education at United before anything like that was even considered. By then he could be ready. Who knows...
It's very unlikely he'll be good enough yet, I mean the route has worked well with Welbeck and Cleverley. I think we'll put him in the reserves first to see how he goes this season and then he'll have a loan.

Crustanoid

So are the Powell/Xavi/Messi comparisons as level-headed as the Manucho/Pele comparisons that ended up coming true?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
The new Beckham. Give him 2 years and he will be emerging as a dream marketing package. Girl bands, watch out.

jb8521

Fergie and the scouts obviously see something special in the lad since the attacking midfield position is probably the position we have most quality and depth in throughout the reserves and academy in my opinion

The Neviller

Look at the hack of the trousers he's wearing, below the right sleeve of that United shirt. feck me, them's a sight. They make the shirt pattern look palatable. Get rid!

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Look at the hack of the trousers he's wearing, below the right sleeve of that United shirt. feck me, them's a sight. They make the shirt pattern look palatable. Get rid!
Surely a belt ;)

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Welcome aboard. If he follows in Ronaldo's career at United, i.e. glimpses of great potential in first 2 years and then explodes after that, that should do.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Youtube compilers are fecking wankers, why would I want to see goals by midfielders? It's a plus but I'd rather see their assists, general composure and passing ability on the ball.

roseguy64

Wha is it with everyone wanting to loan out new players. Everybody wants a new attacking midfieder you've got one.
Think people are suggesting a loan because he's come off a season of regular first team football and sticking him in the reserves wouldn't help him progress since he's played at a similar standard and performed.

The keep him until January and loan him out to a Championship team suggestion works best I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.