Nicolas Otamendi

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Why are you rambling on about Messi on a thread about Otamendi? You don't want Messi to be blamed for all of Argentina's troubles and you keep dragging Messi into everything by turning a thread about making fun of Otamendi into some sort of a ballad of Messi's awesomeness.
I'm not rambling about Argentina's 10,I'm rambling about a guy able to work in City's system being negated from the ball, what plan has Argentina in place to reach that point?. I made fun of him because it's absurd of a forward to go out of his way and do that, it doesn't paint Otamendi good, and by no means is a good move.

Otamendi is supposedly their best CB with the ball, yet he wasn't the one with most passes vs Iceland (it was Rojo), he's trying too many long balls (9 per90). He's proven in short passes, has Mascherano (played that way for years) and Biglia/Enzo who could be helping do it, but instead Argentina is playing a long ball every 2 minutes between Cavallero, Taglia/Otamendi and Mascherano, in a team with Agüero, Messi, Salvio, Pavon, Acuña (none of them goes above 172cm, it's like throwing crosses in Moria), Di Maria and Meza (180cm, but not target man material).

Is his manager making him do more long passes with Argentina (who have sucked at long balls and have shown 0 depth in the wings) than with City, or they're playing at chaos?. How can I not laugh at such nonsense?.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Bigger prick than Ramos, atleast Ramos does it for a reason and to help his team win, this twat is just petulant for the sake of it.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Go home you fecking prick :lol::lol: Twice he did that shit in the world cup now and no one has the balls to send him off :mad::mad:
feck you, feck you and feck you :lol::lol:

Kag

One of the better examples of being protected by a working system (at City). Some of his defending is fundamentally terrible.

AKDevil

What a c**t this guy is, seriously. His two bookings for booting the ball at players prone on the floor. Deserves all ill that comes his way. Just wish there were players around these days like Keane who would absolutely deal with someone like him on behalf of their teammates.

Zoo

He gets away with far too much. Should have already picked up a red card earlier on.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Wannabe hard man and scumbag.
i never thought someone could take Pepe from perch but reckon Otamendi is the new king of scumbags.
Funniest thing is that all this wannabe hard mans are actually biggest pussies and divers in the game(Ramos, Pepe, Otamendi).

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Anyone else notice him squirt water at Giroud?
I wish someone would bash his face in.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
i never thought someone could take Pepe from perch but reckon Otamendi is the new king of scumbags.
Funniest thing is that all this wannabe hard mans are actually biggest pussies and divers in the game(Ramos, Pepe, Otamendi).
Kicking the ball at a player who is down is very low though, I don't think Pepe ever reached that level

Ban

Hate him. Dirty count, has at least one dirty foul per game and always for a fight.

Nick7

Yeah, there was one incident where he kicked a player two or three times as he went down.

Found it. Terrible quality video:

God what a piece of shit. Kicks him twice, then goes and digs his knees in the guys back and stamps on him two or three times.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Very poor attitude when losing. Like others don't think he's a good defender either, Pep system shields his weaknesses.

Kostov

Because they're intelligent and knew they had a QF to prepare for. It's even better that Pogba didn't respond, Otamendi is full of hatred. He can feck off
You are right I know they did the right thing, but I hate when thugs like him get away with nothing.