Nicolas Tagliafico

SparkedIntoLife

Didn’t he and ETH have a bit of a fall out? Tagliafico lost his place to Blind and Nico criticised ETH over his lack of squad rotation and how he treats those not in favour, if I recall. Regardless, I’m not sure he’s good enough.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
At this rate we will win the Eredivise :drool:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
If it’s just to give Shaw a rest now and again. He’s not good enough to hold down the spot at this level

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
fecking hell, do we actually have any scouts?

Dazzmondo

Don't think he's even an upgrade on Telles and that's a low bar. Can somebody tell ETH it is actually possible to sign players he hasn't worked with before?

Caesar2290

Sell Telles for 10 mil, buy this guy for 4. Reinvest the remaining in a CB.

Seems like a good deal to me.

Grande

Don't think he's even an upgrade on Telles and that's a low bar. Can somebody tell ETH it is actually possible to sign players he hasn't worked with before?
I’d prefer if someone tell users of Redcafé that tabloids linking players to clubs does not equate to clubs buying players or even anything remotely close to it.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He played 30 times last season, when did he lose his place?

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
He's an upgrade, but he's not at the level we should be aiming for.

Bobski

Is Ten Hag trying to do the LVG second stint at Barca tribute act with all these current or former Ajax players?

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Sell Telles for 10 mil, buy this guy for 4. Reinvest the remaining in a CB.

Seems like a good deal to me.
As an Ajax fan I agree with this. I could see it happening, if you manage to get rid of Telles (which might not be easy with his wages). Otherwise it would be good business for you. Tagliafico is an experienced player, with a solid level. He's not going to be your next Evra or anything, but he has the energy needed to play in the Premier League. This guy always plays his heart out. I think it would be good business for United to get rid of Telles, sign Tagliafico and raise some cash with this exchange.

Abraxas

Telles is atrocious so any kind of improved quality at a low price has to be a good thing. I don't really see LB as the massive priority, RB looks worse so I'd be happy to do this position on the cheap for now. The problem is I dont know how much Telles is on but his stock hasn't gone anywhere good. We'd probably be hoping for an Italian team to take him off our hands as his athleticism is terrible and he may suit that football.

NLunited

Telles is a good player, any player can look bad at a club in bad shape. Tagliafico is not a huge upgrade imo.

Bondi77

This is getting beyond a joke!
It would be easier to post on the Ajax players that some fecking idiot does not link us to.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I remember seeing clips of him as a youngster and thinking he looked pretty good but since then forgotten he even existed so no idea if he has kicked on.

In the old days, when you could hack an opponent's ankles for 90 mins, tough-tackling Argentinians were worth having (anyone old enough to remember Rattin?). Nowadays not many will fit into the PL. I always hoped Roja had the potential to be a new Vidic and looked what happened there :devil: