Nikola Milenkovic

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Well then, in that case we agree it's a question of making the right assessment of the player, not about being brave or taking a risk. And sure we can speculate, but that seems to me to be something different than calling for playing time for the players because that's just the sort of risk you have to take.
I think there'll be a long list of Italian clubs waiting for him to become a free agent, with Juve probably heading that queue.

justsomebloke

I do believe certain managers are far more braver than others when it comes to giving young players a chance. Some managers stick with the safer option of going with the more experienced players due to the pressure the job entails.
Good point, that. Giving them the chance if you think they have the quality, that's where courage does comes into it.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Signed him in football manager once, him and de Ligt were a fantastic partnership. In that universe Tahith Chong became a top PL winger though so take from that what you will.

Bondi77

I have read reports that West Ham are leading the race for him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I have read reports that West Ham are leading the race for him.
Yeah, Sky Italy reported a couple of days ago that West Ham are still interested in him and have revived their efforts to sign him. However, they're one of several teams interested in him, and since then, we've yet to get an update from a more reliable source.

Based Adnan

With Tuanzebe going on loan it'd be a good signing, especially for the price, but can't see him wanting to come here to be 4th choice CB (assuming he's not the main CB target)

Bondi77

West Ham have a CB who would arguably get into our first 11, so Juventus level is about right.
It is arguable that more than 80% of the teams in the Premier League would have a CB that could get into our first 11.

jesperjaap

Yeah, Sky Italy reported a couple of days ago that West Ham are still interested in him and have revived their efforts to sign him. However, they're one of several teams interested in him, and since then, we've yet to get an update from a more reliable source.
They seem to be getting linked with some good deals. Meant to be favourite sfor Hlozek who looks like he could be a good signing too

jesperjaap

West Ham have a CB who would arguably get into our first 11, so Juventus level is about right.
There is a very long list of centre backs that could get in oru starting eleven. In all honesty that doesnt mean a great deal

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
They seem to be getting linked with some good deals. Meant to be favourite sfor Hlozek who looks like he could be a good signing too
Moyesball. He’ll definitely sign some good players for a mid table side who want to kick on. The money was always there at West Ham. They just bought players who thought they’d nothing to prove. Moyes is buying just like he did at Everton.

pascell

With Tuanzebe going on loan it'd be a good signing, especially for the price, but can't see him wanting to come here to be 4th choice CB (assuming he's not the main CB target)
We have handled Tuanzebe development piss poorly recently. Should've been on loan this season just gone again.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
We have handled Tuanzebe development piss poorly recently. Should've been on loan this season just gone again.
We didn’t. He was highly thought of but looked nervous in his early appearances. He just failed to take his opportunity but finished the season brightly

pascell

We didn’t. He was highly thought of but looked nervous in his early appearances. He just failed to take his opportunity but finished the season brightly
We should've seen this and thought he needed one more season on loan. I think if Jones had kept fit for a large portion of the season, Tuanzebe would've been loaned out again