Gaming Nintendo Switch

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I'm quite keen on Sayonara Wild Hearts. Has anybody played it? Looks like pure bubblegum.

The developer, Simogo, made a brilliant text adventure called Device 6 -- sort of like an updated, text-driven version of The Prisoner (iOS only).

Also Year Walk if anybody played that (probably the Scandies).
It looks like they saw Vroom In The Night Sky and thought, "Huh, imagine a game like that but not sheer diarrhea..."

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I quite enjoyed the Dragon Quest XI(?) demo. How does the full game hold up?

Member 39557

Untitled Goose Game is great fun. What other game lets you steal a kid's glasses and honk mockingly at him as he crawls desperately on the floor!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Anyone getting Witcher 3?

I think I will. I last played it when it was out so that's a while ago, completing it again would be fun.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town

I think I will. I last played it when it was out so that's a while ago, completing it again would be fun.
I got it yesterday, fully enjoyed playing it on the shitter earlier

Maagge

I'll probably get it. I've never played it before, and it seems to run fine.

So much good stuff on the Switch this fall as well. :drool:

b82REZ

Picked up Astral Chain.

I'm enjoying it but it's not what I expected. I thought it'd be more bombastic like Bayonetta. I'm about 3/4 hours in and I still feel like the game is holding my hand. I've only just been taught advanced Legion moves so now the combat feels more Platinum Gamesy than at the start where it it felt really slow and sluggish.

I'm hoping it kicks on now and the game speeds up because it's been a slow starter so far.

Shark

@NotShark
I'll probably get it. I've never played it before, and it seems to run fine.

So much good stuff on the Switch this fall as well. :drool:
Honestly if you haven't played TW3 before I'd advise you pick it up on PC/PS4/XB1. Yes the switch version runs well for what it is, but this is one of the best games of all time imho and you should be experiencing it at it's technical best.

Maagge

Honestly if you haven't played TW3 before I'd advise you pick it up on PC/PS4/XB1. Yes the switch version runs well for what it is, but this is one of the best games of all time imho and you should be experiencing it at it's technical best.
Yeah I have been thinking about that. But I don't plan on buying either of the consoles and I don't think my laptop would run it much better than the Switch (although I plan to look into it). So the Switch is a convenient option. Plus I don't actually care that much for graphics.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I don't know if any of you are interested, I'm getting Pokemon Shield and I want to trade exclusive pokemon with others, and maybe starters? Anyone interested? We can also set up caf raid battles?

Coxy

Has anyone played Luigi's Mansion 3 yet? I don't play my Switch too often so I'll probably just wait and only get Pokemon but this does look like a lot of fun.
Getting it yes - but can't play it till my birthday as it's a present so will have to wait till next week.

Just to warn you - if you play with inverted controls - there is no option to play this with inverted controls, which is mad!

Maagge

Has anyone played Luigi's Mansion 3 yet? I don't play my Switch too often so I'll probably just wait and only get Pokemon but this does look like a lot of fun.
I'll get it at some point but I'm still busy with other games right now.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I bought it but I don't have time to play it right now, going to play it a few hours in the 2 weeks before Pokemon.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
On another subject the Switch have now sold 41m units(September 30th), it's expected to surpass XBone by end of fiscal year(march 2020) and surpass 50m units sold.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I'll get Luigi's Mansion, it looks really good. I liked the second on the 3DS (but never finished it), and this one looks better so I'm looking forward to playing it whenever I end up getting it.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Still haven't played Astral Chain. Saving it for two 15 hour plane journey's.

Then when I get back, Pokemon!

The Switch is just the best.

GBBQ

Have it pre-loaded and ready to play after work (while I pretend my house is empty for the trick or treaters).

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Luigis Mansion 3 is great! It's a big improvement on the already very good Luigis Mansion 2 so far. I'm about 7-8 hours into the game. There is just so many little details to explore.