Gaming Nintendo Switch

Donut

I got my Switch today :D Any suggestions for cheapish (up to 20eu) games?

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I got my Switch today :D Any suggestions for cheapish (up to 20eu) games?
I don't know the exact prices, but have a look at stuff like Golf Story, Hollow Knight, the SteamWorld series and Celeste and see if there's anything you fancy.

EDIT: You could also watch a few YouTube videos I'm sure you can find reviews or rankings of "the top 20 indie games" or similar to get inspired.

Donut

I don't know the exact prices, but have a look at stuff like Golf Story, Hollow Knight, the SteamWorld series and Celeste and see if there's anything you fancy.

EDIT: You could also watch a few YouTube videos I'm sure you can find reviews or rankings of "the top 20 indie games" or similar to get inspired.
Thanks! Will do. Downloading Cuphead right now.

Maagge

Thanks! Will do. Downloading Cuphead right now.
Yeah I still need to get around to that one. It's part of my ever-growing list of games I need to play.
For a cheap-ish co-op game have a look at Overcooked. It's a lot of fun.

Donut

Yeah I still need to get around to that one. It's part of my ever-growing list of games I need to play.
For a cheap-ish co-op game have a look at Overcooked. It's a lot of fun.
Played that on PS, great fun!

Maagge

I’ve destroyed three pillars and I’ve got the nightmare key, had to go out so I’ll finish it later but it’s just one of those dungeons that infuriates me. Much like the Water Temple from OOT.
Yeah I was a bit annoyed with it at first too, to be honest. I struggled with remembering where to go initially. It's at times easy to get lost in terms of which stairs take you where etc. So I started marking that on the map which helped a great deal.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Yeah I was a bit annoyed with it at first too, to be honest. I struggled with remembering where to go initially. It's at times easy to get lost in terms of which stairs take you where etc. So I started marking that on the map which helped a great deal.
Hadn’t thought of that ! Would have helped for sure.

Heardy

Loving Links Awakening - managed to do first four dungeons this week.

It’s generally an easy game but the dungeon maps are a bit like a maze. Agree with @esmufc07 - remind me of the infamous water temple in ocarina of time.

prefer BOTW but links awakening is great nostalgia

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
You'd get lost in a straight corridor.

Back in the day we didn't have t'internet to tell us how to play things, we made our games and played them ourselves then died over and over until our lives ran out and we had to start from the beginning. All in the snow.

/Weaste
Amen to this post.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
You'd get lost in a straight corridor.

Back in the day we didn't have t'internet to tell us how to play things, we made our games and played them ourselves then died over and over until our lives ran out and we had to start from the beginning. All in the snow.

/Weaste
I was a 90s gamer. Didn’t get the internet til the early 00s. I grew up in those times too:)

Completed Link’s Awakening. A wonderful game full of nostalgia. Would recommend it to anybody who hasn’t played it.

Spoony

The People's President
I've bought one for me wee lad.

I bought him Luigi's 3. But I'm also considering...

Mario's Odyssey
Yoshi's Crafted World
Octopath Traveller
Orgi
Hollow Night
Mario Kart.

Any others you fellas cam recommend? Ta.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I've bought one for me wee lad.

I bought him Luigi's 3. But I'm also considering...

Mario's Odyessy
Yoshi's Crafted World
Octopath Traveller
Orgi
Hollow Night
Mario Kart.

Any others you fellas cam recommend? Ta.
There's this little known indie game called Breath of the Wild that he might like.