Gaming Nintendo Switch

Havak

Pokemon master
Maybe a Detective Pikachu game for the switch too? I haven't played the 3ds version but maybe they can do a good game with the title for the switch?
Yeah, that's a possibility too. I imagine it would be easy to port but I never bought it, so I'm not sure how the touch screen and dual screen elements worked.

They might talk a bit about non-main series game things like events and cards, side games etc. But I think the main chunk is definitely going to be showing us Gen 8.

Hephaestus

So it's Pokemon Sword and Shield. Theory is that the new region is the UK which is gonna be weird. New starters are these guys:

Grookey is cute but Sobble is so adorable that I need to choose them. Hope it turns into an amazing water dragon for the final evolution.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
So it's Pokemon Sword and Shield. Theory is that the new region is the UK which is gonna be weird. New starters are these guys:

Grookey is cute but Sobble is so adorable that I need to choose them. Hope it turns into an amazing water dragon for the final evolution.
Bunny is so cute.
Sobble also.
Guess I'll have to find someone to start with and restart to give each other all starters.

Anyone know if I can transfer my mew over from let's go eevee?

vanthaman

Winner
Not sure whether to rebuy a switch. Sold mine before Christmas when I needed cash to fix car. Since been promoted so have money now. Any good deals about?

Sweet Square

I'll have to give it a go, everyone seems to be saying great things about it.

Edit: Oh I forgot about the online subscription thing.
The best part about it is you don't have to be that good at Tetris to enjoy it. I'm pretty awful but I've gotten a couple of top 10 finishes and even once finished second place. I was worried I would get completely killed and always finish near the 80 - 90 places but it turns loads of people are even more shite than me, so trying hang on until the very end to make the top 10 feels at some what doable. Plus the time to find another match is super quick. If you have one awful game(Or many in my case)it only takes about a minute to find another one.

I don't know if its worth signing up for the online though(Tetris and Rocket league are really the only games I play at all, so the online is decent enough)

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
The best part about it is you don't have to be that good at Tetris to enjoy it. I'm pretty awful but I've gotten a couple of top 10 finishes and even once finished second place. I was worried I would get completely killed and always finish near the 80 - 90 places but it turns loads of people are even more shite than me, so trying hang on until the very end to make the top 10 feels at some what doable. Plus the time to find another match is super quick. If you have one awful game(Or many in my case)it only takes about a minute to find another one.

I don't know if its worth signing up for the online though(Tetris and Rocket league are really the only games I play at all, so the online is decent enough)
Cool that sounds good. I'm alright at Tetris, but compared to the really good people you see I'm not, so that's good to hear.

When I sign up for the online it'll be for the NES (and hopefully SNES) games with online multiplayer, everything else will be a nice bonus :D

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Cool that sounds good. I'm alright at Tetris, but compared to the really good people you see I'm not, so that's good to hear.

When I sign up for the online it'll be for the NES (and hopefully SNES) games with online multiplayer, everything else will be a nice bonus :D
Dataminers say SNES is really close, hopefully an E3 anouncement.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Since last year was really fun on speculating how many units the Switch would sell and it coming close to its 20m goals yet a bit short, how many units do you guys think the switch will sell next year? Now with a mainline Pokemon revealed, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, LM3, MM2, and LoZ: Link's Awakening remake all coming this year.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I've never played a Fire Emblem game, yet the Wayfare Edition is very tempting to me, I don't really know if I should just take the risk and buy it as I can see myself loving it as much as I loved Persona.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
The whole Nindie is worth a watch. Switch going from strength to strength

Bojan11

Nintendo Co. plans to launch two new versions of its Switch gaming console as early as this summer, people familiar with the matter said, as the company seeks to sustain sales momentum for the product going into a crucial third year.

One version will have enhanced features targeted at avid videogamers, although it won't be as powerful as Sony Corp.'s PlayStation 4 Pro or Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox One X, according to parts suppliers and software developers for Nintendo who have early access to a prototype of the machine.

The other version is a cheaper option for casual gamers that Nintendo sees as a successor to its aging hand-held 3DS device, the suppliers and developers say.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/ninten...shareToken=sta6e3cf4c3f1f458b9d9cb7a6a4e4a2be

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Doesn't look comfortable at all, they aren't in first person and I imagine the motion sickness will be huge (which is probably partly why they're not doing it in first person). Will probably be more like Google Cardboard but more uncomfortable.