Gaming Nintendo Switch

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Just got Mario Kart with it.
Been looking this evening at some other games to get, probably will get Odyssey and maybe Two Point Hospital (got in on Mac but rarely switch it on)
I've been eyeing up Two Point Hospital as well. But I still have a few games I haven't played yet (Halfway through Paper Mario and have yet to start Ni No Kuni and Xenoblade Chronicles), so I'll wait till I've been through them.
I also want to get the Civ VI expansions after I got addicted to that.

20solskjaer

Just got Mario Kart with it.
Been looking this evening at some other games to get, probably will get Odyssey and maybe Two Point Hospital (got in on Mac but rarely switch it on)
If you’re thinking about Two Point Hospital wait until march 5th and get the jumbo edition

CallyRed

I've been eyeing up Two Point Hospital as well. But I still have a few games I haven't played yet (Halfway through Paper Mario and have yet to start Ni No Kuni and Xenoblade Chronicles), so I'll wait till I've been through them.
I also want to get the Civ VI expansions after I got addicted to that.
I played Theme Hospital way back on the PS1 and enjoyed it then.

20solskjaer

980,309 watching now
Its crazy, theres usually 2 or 3 regions with their own stream too

over 1m now, and about 40k on both uk and de streams with 300k in japan

theres a reaction video someone is streaming with over 150k watching too

decorativeed

It was massive for a few weeks when it launched on PS4, then Among Us overshadowed it and it mostly faded from people's memories. It is good.
It's ideal for the switch, I don't know why it took them so long. Hopefully this will mean less time waiting for other players to join. My only beef with that game is that you spend more time waiting than playing.

Woodzy

So much bollocks been shown as well mind. Nothing stands out for me so far aside for Mario Golf and Fall Guys.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Think that's probably just a working title thankfully.

They are spending far too much time on this game though.
Octopath Traveler started off as project Octopath Traveler, so this might end up being the final name.

It looks good though so that's the main thing, even if it is quite an odd name.

Woodzy

That Hyrule Warriors promo was really poorly done. No time to actually read anything.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
It's ideal for the switch, I don't know why it took them so long. Hopefully this will mean less time waiting for other players to join. My only beef with that game is that you spend more time waiting than playing.
There would likely have been an agreement with Sony to have it timed exclusive for 6 months.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
They'd already done the hard work when they released the HD version on the WiiU. Surely porting it across to the Switch is easy money?
They will probably wait a while, if they released it close to Skyward Sword some people would choose between them, spacing them out means more people will buy both.