Noa Lang

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Plays with Ajax. Young midfielder. He is good, would fit bill, incisive passer, wins ball, has smarts, speed, energy and imagination. Put away the stuffed toy Master Ed, and send a scout to look at this fellow, and maybe try and sign him for Manchester United Football Club? Oh. Ed busy right now. Ok.

Stadjer

Scored a hattrick in his league starter debut last weekend but signing him for Manchester United might be a bit early....

If Labyad and Neres werent injured he wouldnt even have played.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Scored a hattrick in his league starter debut last weekend but signing him for Manchester United might be a bit early....

If Labyad and Neres werent injured he wouldnt even have played.
I saw something there, is all I can say

Ajaxsuarez

Supports
Ajax
Ziyechs replacement off Ajaxs latest production line
he definitely plays very much like a right-footed Ziyech, but it's hard to gauge whether he has it in him to get anywhere close to Ziyech's level. hard to say whether he'll make it at Ajax long term in the first place.

his goals for the reserves this season have been class:

4. (tbf this one's nothing special so leaving it out)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Feck me, there really is a thread on the caf saying United should sign him. Kid makes me think of Rick Karsdorp, as in an example that you can in fact be too dumb to be a professional football player.

Also, seeing these toddlers with full on sleave tattoos. Guess I'm an old man, and out of touch..

Kostur

海尔的老板
Feck me, there really is a thread on the caf saying United should sign him. Kid makes me think of Rick Karsdorp, as in an example that you can in fact be too dumb to be a professional football player.

Also, seeing these toddlers with full on sleave tattoos. Guess I'm an old man, and out of touch..
Yeah it's fecking cringe.