Noam Emeran | leaves on a permanent deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Would make sense, we'll be in need of a striker once Greenwood moves up to the u23s.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Supposed to be a huge talent, hope we can get him to sign for us..

Adnan

Talent Spotter
At the age of 16 he's already been capped twice for France at u-21 level according to Goal.com

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
At the age of 16 he's already been capped twice for France at u-21 level according to Goal.com
Would be great to get in on the ground floor of some more of this new generation of French talent. Nobody (except the English perhaps) is producing like them.

In Rainbows

Really? It only says u16 here. I searched his name for the u16, u17, u18, u19, and u20 selections and only the u16 one came up with him. That page says he last appeared for the u16s in December last year.

https://www.fff.fr/equipes-de-france/tous-les-joueurs/fiche-joueur/2546359630-noam-emeran

Maybe this is outdated.

These are the two games he took part in, but doesn't look like he played. Wasn't on the score sheet in all these goals at the very least.

Last edited:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Really? It only says u16 here. I searched his name for the u16, u17, u18, u19, and u20 selections and only the u16 one came up with him. That page says he last appeared for the u16s in December last year.

https://www.fff.fr/equipes-de-france/tous-les-joueurs/fiche-joueur/2546359630-noam-emeran

Maybe this is outdated.

These are the two games he took part in, but doesn't look like he played. Wasn't on the score sheet in all these goals at the very least.
https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/man-united-lead-barcelona-in-race-for-noam-emeran/amp/

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Hard to hear you with your head up Chong's ass.

Please provide these two caps he played for France u21s. Of course, you can't.
Did I claim he played for the French u 21 team?

Keep yourself confined in the reserve/youth forum so you don't embarass yourself again like you did with James Rodriguez..:lol:

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Did I claim he played for the French u 21 team?

Keep yourself confined in the reserve/youth forum so you don't embarass yourself again like you did with James Rodriguez..:lol:
You just posted a link to a garbage source claiming he has.

Keep yourself out of the reserve/youth forum so you don't embarrass yourself again like you did with Chong and Angel.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Keep this point less bickering out of youth/reserve forum.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
You just posted a link to a garbage source claiming he has.

Keep yourself out of the reserve/youth forum so you don't embarrass yourself again like you did with Chong and Angel.
Are you stupid?

I cited a source saying the young player in question had played for the French under 21 team, I never said he had, big difference. Wouldn't expect someone with a pea sized brain to understand that..

How did I embarass myself over Chong and Gomes? Stop clutching at straws child..:lol:

Zoo

Despite the last attempts of the #PSG, Juventus and especially Valencia, Noam Emeran (Amiens) should sign for Manchester United this winter. We are talking about an estimated transfer of 2 million euros, with bonuses that can increase the total to 10 million euros +% for resale

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Pretty strange that we are paying money for a foreign based U16 player. That's a substantial amount for that age, must be extremely highly rated.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
With that kind of investment I imagine he has quite some promise.

haram

Is 2 million euros really that much these days, even for a 16 year old?

AltiUn

I don't know if we've ever paid anything like that before. But I definitely think 2 million is a lot for someone essentially straight out of school.

haram

I don't know if we've ever paid anything like that before. But I definitely think 2 million is a lot for someone essentially straight out of school.
Did Real not pay like 40 million for a 16/17 year old just a year ago?

Yes especially when its reportedly set to rise to 10 million.That's alot of money for a kid.
Must be some promise,though the sum can potentially cause unneeded pressure.

haram

Yes especially when its reportedly set to rise to 10 million.That's alot of money for a kid.
Must be some promise,though the sum can potentially cause unneeded pressure.
I mean rising to 10 million could be reliant on things like appearances and goals. If he makes it that far he would easily be worth the 10 milion euros.

AltiUn

Did Real not pay like 40 million for a 16/17 year old just a year ago?
I think Real are a bit of a special case, Barcelona signing Neymar ahead of them has made them a bit paranoid with young, Brazilian talent so they're going OTT in order to avoid it happening again. £40m should not be the norm for a child.

haram

I think Real are a bit of a special case, Barcelona signing Neymar ahead of them has made them a bit paranoid with young, Brazilian talent so they're going OTT in order to avoid it happening again. £40m should not be the norm for a child.
I know its not, and shouldn't be the norm. However, considering how crazy transfer prices are, I don't think 2 million euros is that much, even for a 16 year old. Not saying it's cheap though.

deafepl

I think United is on to something else, the first thing we revamped the academy and recruitment in 2016, we hired one of best scouting in France to identify 16 years old with world-class potential, been linked with German and Portuguese wonderkids and searching for Spanish club feeder in La Liga 1-2nd division where we can send our best talents there to get minutes playing.

AltiUn

I think United is on to something else, the first thing we revamped the academy and recruitment in 2016, we hired one of best scouting in France to identify 16 years old with world-class potential, been linked with German and Portuguese wonderkids and searching for Spanish club feeder in La Liga 1-2nd division where we can send our best talents there to get minutes playing.
Have we? Think I missed that, have you got a source on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.