NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I don't know why, but the Hawking memes give me the heebies more than the previous fad of making memes about that submarine that imploded.

If Hawking was doing a bit of molesting, they are memes about kids being touched. If he wasn't molesting, they are memes about one of the greatest minds of our time, in a wheelchair, being falsely associated with paedophilia.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
This is the real world: rich and influential people can get away with anything (including murder and rape), even in countries where people think justice works. They are in a position they can easily put the victim to look bad: they hire people to dig dirt from them and make sure it will end up in the media so they can be discredited.
Usually the victims are already dysfunctional persons and pretty sure that's one of the reasons they get picked for these networks.

And they can play the card of "I have a lot of money, can hire prostitutes. No need to get in that kind of deals" and most people will buy it.

diarm

Branson is new right? I hadn't seen his name linked to this Epstein business before now.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Is quite creepy and wonder if he was also being creepy backstage.
Sure there have been rumours about him being a bit of a predator in the past.

Think he touched Jenson Button’s girlfriend (could be wrong) while intoxicated a good few years ago.