NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

SirAF

Ageist
His story is nonsense and the sweating thing has been debunked by doctors already. His insidious defence was created to make him look like a war hero when in fact its a proven lie that the condition he talks of doesn't exist and adrenalin has nothing to do with sweating. I can't believe he didn't check this.

He's a fool. The interview was joke and how this hasn't blown up bigger already is puzzling.

His very first words in the interview were to explain Epstein wasn't a close friend and he only knew him through a University friend. It's nonsense. The bloke flew all the way to NY to do the "Honourable thing" and finish the friendship face to face. Why would he do this if he only knew the bloke through a University friend. It obviously doesn't stack up. He's lying and has been seen to be lying. He needs to withdraw from all Royal duties immediately and go to the US and give his version of events and help with the enquiry. If he doesn't do this he will never be accepted by the public and will tarnish the Monarchy.

Fess up time.
Absolutely amazing :lol: How on earth did his "handlers" allow him to do that? Incredible!

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Absolutely amazing :lol: How on earth did his "handlers" allow him to do that? Incredible!
Didn't one of his main advisors quit a week before the interview because that person knew it'd be a disaster.

fergieisold

That's actually infuriating. It's these rare moments I'm glad Piers Morgan gets argumentative and opinionated. On any other show/host she would have got away with the statement
Pointless her arguing but she does have a point I think. there are differences I think in the way people are grouped depending on their sexual preferences. Men who fancy teenagers I think is Ephebophilia.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Pointless her arguing but she does have a point I think. there are differences I think in the way people are grouped depending on their sexual preferences. Men who fancy teenagers I think is Ephebophilia.
And it's all well and good to make the distinction but in a way I feel like it's a roundabout way of trying to argue that screwing a 14 year old is less bad than screwing an eight year old.

For the common vernacular paedophile is appropriate for both situations. We're not all clinical psychologists.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Prince Andrew: KPMG ends sponsorship of royal's scheme
KPMG has not renewed its sponsorship of the Duke of York's entrepreneurship initiative, Pitch@Palace.
The accountancy firm is thought to have made the decision at the end of October.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50467019
Prince Andrew mentor scheme 'loses Standard Chartered partnership'
Bank is reportedly latest firm to end support of initiative after royal’s BBC Epstein interview
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ep-down-huddersfield-university-as-chancellor

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
People literally predicted that prison guards would be the fall guys.
It'll be interesting to see how willing they are to accept their sentence, do their short time / lose their jobs and enjoy their reward retirement.

Abizzz

It'll be interesting to see how willing they are to accept their sentence, do their short time / lose their jobs and enjoy their reward retirement.
They just saw someone get hanged for being a danger to someone... Would you talk if you were in their shoes?

fergieisold

And it's all well and good to make the distinction but in a way I feel like it's a roundabout way of trying to argue that screwing a 14 year old is less bad than screwing an eight year old.

For the common vernacular paedophile is appropriate for both situations. We're not all clinical psychologists.
Yeh, like I said it is pointless her arguing. So. Did he kill himself? I immediately dismissed the idea he was murdered as a conspiracy but a bit of digging tells me it isn't completely clear cut?

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
They just saw someone get hanged for being a danger to someone... Would you talk if you were in their shoes?
If I was up on a corporate manslaughter charge I would.
It all stinks. He allegedly tried to commit suicide the week before and got moved onto suicide watch. Guards were meant to check regularly and there were cameras outside his cell. They fell asleep and the cameras failed at the same time.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeh, like I said it is pointless her arguing. So. Did he kill himself? I immediately dismissed the idea he was murdered as a conspiracy but a bit of digging tells me it isn't completely clear cut?
Really? I think it's far more likely that he did he kill himself. We're not talking about 'the moon landing was a hoax' or the 'earth is flat' level of conspiracy here. I don't know anyone that doesn't think he was murdered.

edit: struggling with my double negatives here.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
If I was up on a corporate manslaughter charge I would.
It all stinks. He allegedly tried to commit suicide the week before and got moved onto suicide watch. Guards were meant to check regularly and there were cameras outside his cell. They fell asleep and the cameras failed at the same time.
Indeed. Most convenient 'suicide' ever.

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
Its not clear cut at all.
A second autopsy has found the broken bones in his neck are more consistent with strangulation than hanging. He was mates with Clinton and his filthy network reached into some very high echelons. Even Trump has been photographed looking at young girls with him. Trump recently said he understood Epstein liked his girls and some of them were on the young side.

You don't say.

Fully Fledged

Just checked it up.
Queen/head of state. Can kill, rape, rob and can’t get arrested. Good for her just like the old days.

Everyone else in her family, including her husband and , currently Charles, can get arrested. But
1) They can’t get arrested if she is there
2) Can’t get arrested in a Palace.

But reality is the top ones, children of the monarch etc will get away with anything.
No one is going to arrest a prominent member of the Royal Family.

Fully Fledged

That's actually infuriating. It's these rare moments I'm glad Piers Morgan gets argumentative and opinionated. On any other show/host she would have got away with the statement
I know it's hard to watch a clip and realise you are actually agreeing Piers Morgan. The world's gone mad.

fergieisold

Really? I think it's far more likely that he did he kill himself. We're not talking about 'the moon landing was a hoax' or the 'earth is flat' level of conspiracy here. I don't know anyone that doesn't think he was murdered.

edit: struggling with my double negatives here.
Yeh, like I said I didn't read much and then saw the autopsy reports. Very suspicious!

Oh shit, bro. He was murdered.
ha, yeh, clearly I've not kept myself in the loop!

Its not clear cut at all.
A second autopsy has found the broken bones in his neck are more consistent with strangulation than hanging. He was mates with Clinton and his filthy network reached into some very high echelons. Even Trump has been photographed looking at young girls with him. Trump recently said he understood Epstein liked his girls and some of them were on the young side.

You don't say.
This was the most concerning bit for me.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I was reading about Kurt Cobain's death recently and...found myself nearly convinced that he was murdered, despite so much of what we know about Kurt suggesting that he was a totally obvious, longtime candidate for suicide. So, even a tinfoil-covered cat owner like me can't really be sure about Epstein's cause of death.

ChaddyP

Beauty of this is both dems and reps think that Epstein was murdered. Dems think it was Trump orders Reps think its Clinton.Who knows it could have been both of them :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Beauty of this is both dems and reps think that Epstein was murdered. Dems think it was Trump orders Reps think its Clinton.Who knows it could have been both of them :lol:
You know the world is fecked when people can't put aside their political affiliation to unite against a nonce/paedophile/ephebofile/herbivore.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Andrew has managed to perfect the caricature of imperialist aristocratic asshole. It's too easy to meme this shit really.

Hope he sees jail time, but can't imagine anyone brave enough to start a criminal investigation, let alone raise charges.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
The sweat argument was clearly just to slip in his involvement in the Falklands War to create goodwill.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
BBC said:
A letter written to the Times newspaper by Buckingham Palace has cast doubt on when the Duke of York first met convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The 2011 letter says they met in the early 1990s, not in 1999 as Prince Andrew said in his BBC interview.