NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

MoskvaRed

Andrew is not the sharpest tool in the box, is he? Sending an email to Maxwell not just saying “can we talk?” but instead specifying that he needed to talk about Virginia Roberts.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
What did you make of the Dershowitz email?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
What did you make of the Dershowitz email?
Not seen the interview, what is the email? Regardless. he's been mixed up with this for ages. Was in the flight logs to the island, his paper-thin excuses for that don't hold up to scrutiny, was Epstein's lawyer, helped him get around Harvard and contact others, and negotiated a deal for Epstein which kept himself out of reach of the law.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Oh, and he also wrote some weird editorials about age-of-consent laws.

2cents

Scout
Not seen the interview, what is the email? Regardless. he's been mixed up with this for ages. Was in the flight logs to the island, his paper-thin excuses for that don't hold up to scrutiny, was Epstein's lawyer, helped him get around Harvard and contact others, and negotiated a deal for Epstein which kept himself out of reach of the law.
It was an email sent to his accuser by her publicist (I think?) which seemed to suggest Dershowitz to her as a good addition to the story. Or at least that’s one interpretation of it. No context given.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I don’t know if it’s what @2cents is referencing but Virginia R-G has implicated Dersch and her lawyer (I think) has said that he thinks there’s enough evidence against Dersch now to implicate him in a crime and render his privileged communications with Epstein as fair play for discovery.

2cents

Scout
This is the email in question:

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
Nothing really new in last nights Panorama except 5 girls want Andy to testify about the goings on at Epstein's properties. Will he go to the states? The press will have a field day either way but I suspect the fallout will be less if he does choose to give evidence. If he's guilty he can lie through his teeth and the powers that be will take part in the greatest cover up since Anthony Blunt and if he's innocent he has nothing to worry about.

I suppose he could refuse to go on the grounds that the evidence against him is so flimsy that he feels it not worthy of him drawing breath to responding to these ridiculously trumped up charges.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Nothing really new in last nights Panorama except 5 girls want Andy to testify about the goings on at Epstein's properties. Will he go to the states? The press will have a field day either way but I suspect the fallout will be less if he does choose to give evidence. If he's guilty he can lie through his teeth and the powers that be will take part in the greatest cover up since Anthony Blunt and if he's innocent he has nothing to worry about.

I suppose he could refuse to go on the grounds that the evidence against him is so flimsy that he feels it not worthy of him drawing breath to responding to these ridiculously trumped up charges.
But why does he need to go to the States. Why could the investigators not come here.

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
But why does he need to go to the States. Why could the investigators not come here.
They possibly will but seeing as I'm not an expert I really don't know.

PS. The Peter Cook video is one of my all time favourite comedy sketches.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Last edited:

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
These people think we are mugs.
Actually they don't care who we are. They do it, say didn't even if they know we know just for formalities and the world keep spinning

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
They possibly will but seeing as I'm not an expert I really don't know.

PS. The Peter Cook video is one of my all time favourite comedy sketches.
Parody of the judges summing up in the Thorpe/Scott conspiracy to murder trial wasn't it?

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
Parody of the judges summing up in the Thorpe/Scott conspiracy to murder trial wasn't it?
" I should now ask the jury to retire, as indeed should I, to consider their verdict of not guilty"

Reactions: Wibble

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
The Thorpe/Scott stuff would be interesting nowadays, with t'internet.
Eh oop lad! Nowt like chewing t'cud about early 70's political scandals. Some of them were keen on chewing pillows if I remember rightly!

Reactions: Wibble

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Bumping this thread to the top just so people don’t forget what an odious inbred tw@t Prince Andrew really is.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The publicity for Pizza Hut, though. If you had to monetize this publicity, I wonder how much it'd be worth.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
No matter if you’re a royal or rapist, you’re always welcome at Pizza Hut. Extra jalapeños on mine!

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
No matter if you’re a royal and rapist, you’re always welcome at Pizza Hut. Extra jalapeños on mine!
Fixed. I mean, I don't know why you make them exclusive in this context

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I’m not a man of violence and I really hope nothing untoward happens to his royal highness.
It’s mad that there aren’t more nutters taking things in to their own hands against these types and politicians, especially with how heated it all is these days