NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Can he not claim some sort of immunity? I mean his tv interview was a fecking disaster, imagine HRH interviewed by intelligence agencies? :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can he not claim some sort of immunity? I mean his tv interview was a fecking disaster, imagine HRH interviewed by intelligence agencies? :lol:
Sovereign Immunity. In usual cases he could be arrested by UK Police and then go through the extradition process. As a Royal he cannot be arrested so they can't do anything to get him over there.

Any normal person, you might suggest that they be careful which countries they travel to from here on in but he will do whatever he likes because it would be a diplomatic disaster between the US and UK if American nabbed him somewhere without prior agreement with the Crown and UK Government.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Do they want to speak to him as some kind of witness or as a suspect though? I can't imagine it being the latter.

The Firestarter

Sovereign Immunity. In usual cases he could be arrested by UK Police and then go through the extradition process. As a Royal he cannot be arrested so they can't do anything to get him over there.

Any normal person, you might suggest that they be careful which countries they travel to from here on in but he will do whatever he likes because it would be a diplomatic disaster between the US and UK if American nabbed him somewhere without prior agreement with the Crown and UK Government.
Is he a sovereign though?I think only his mom is.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
His lawyers, due to PTSD issues resulting from being SHOT AT in the Falklands, and, in addition, being probably too honest, can't reply to requests like those that have been made.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea

He might even go to the US, and nothing would happen.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
I am sure Andrew and the Royals thought this would all blow over in a few months and it would be business as usual with Andrew slowly brought back into the fold helping the Queen to church after the Meghan/Harry debacle but at the end of the day he is implicated in despicable crimes and if not is a key witness to some of it.

He even stated he would help any investigation into these crimes in the BBC interview and his blatant refusal so far to be a man of his word speaks volumes of the man himself and his self entitlement.

Speaking to a couple of people who have met him state what an utter pompous git he is and his current stance on this only confirms what I have been told. Charles, William and even Harry seem to be a different breed and seem truly decent people even with their flaws but if anything happens to William the whole ‘firm’ is fecked.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Thanks for reply. Yeah I guessed that he's a royal, that he'd hold some sort immunity. Anyway, Randy Andy is not cooperating apparently -- can't say I'm surprised.

The Duke of York has provided "zero co-operation" to an inquiry into late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, the prosecutor in charge of the investigation has said.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51271871

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Speaking to a couple of people who have met him state what an utter pompous git he is and his current stance on this only confirms what I have been told. Charles, William and even Harry seem to be a different breed and seem truly decent people even with their flaws but if anything happens to William the whole ‘firm’ is fecked.
Nah, they'd be fine. Paedo Prince is only number 8 in the queue.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
It was probably legal. On paper.

Bigger questions need to be asked about why it was legal.
that's not a big question, it's prosecutor's discretion and the paperwork they filed..

what i'll say is that most higher courts have multiple ways to reason their way through something, and i think their decision reveals more than going through their reasoning and deciding if it is logical. this decision itself was split 2-1, which suggests 1 equally qualified judge thought it was illegal.

The majority wrote"Despite our sympathy for Ms. Wild and other [victims] like her, who suffered unspeakable horror at Epstein’s hands, only to be left in the dark—and, so it seems, affirmatively misled—by government lawyers, we find ourselves constrained to deny her petition."
The dissenting opinion said: The Court should enforce the plain and unambiguous text of the CVRA and hold that the victims had two CVRA rights—the right to confer with the government’s
attorney and the right to be treated fairly—that were repeatedly violated....

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Unlike Clinton, I don't think Trump got up to much in Epstein's company. Trump can be wily and, seeing as he gave evidence against Epstein, maybe he got out of what he considered a bad scene (potentially bad for him, in terms of reputation and perhaps even liberty).

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Unlike Clinton, I don't think Trump got up to much in Epstein's company. Trump can be wily and, seeing as he gave evidence against Epstein, maybe he got out of what he considered a bad scene (potentially bad for him, in terms of reputation and perhaps even liberty).
Mustn’t be too much on Trump in the Epstein case as there was nothing scathing about him in Epstein’s company. Clinton on the other hand has got eye witness reports of him being on the island.

Just binge watched it but really there was not much we haven’t seen before in all honesty.

SteveJ

Scout
There's often something about Epstein's smile in photographs. He's like a character from the Danger! High Voltage video; it's as if he's an old-time aristocrat or roué mulling over, and savouring, his latest moments of sleaze or sizing up his next delectable victim.

He belongs in a Sade novel.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
There's often something about Epstein's smile in photographs. He's like a character from the Danger! High Voltage video; it's as if he's an old-time aristocrat or roué mulling over, and savouring, his latest moments of sleaze or sizing up his next delectable victim.

He belongs in a Sade novel.
Not many people can look more smug than Trump in a photograph.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Mustn’t be too much on Trump in the Epstein case as there was nothing scathing about him in Epstein’s company. Clinton on the other hand has got eye witness reports of him being on the island.
At least one woman described being raped by Trump at an Epstein event.

SteveJ

Scout
Trump actually replied to that Anonymous tweet?!? And with that nonsense?!?

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Have Anon actually released anything new? That affidavit has been on the internet for a while. Case was dropped after the witness dropped the accusation citing threats to her life.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Mini series on Netflix about Epstein. Guessing Trump will be heavily featured and Clinton will not get a mention even though he is pictured on Epstein’s plane with Maxwell.
Seemed weird to me and made me very sceptical, how empathically this girl (Virginia Roberts i believe) in episode 4 said, that 'yeah Clinton has been there (it is proven), but I havn't seen him doing anything at all. So why is he even denying it? Just confess, nothing happened anyways.' Basically trying to clean his name.

So i guess he will confess soon, like that 'i have been there, so what?'

This stuff is still a controlled shithole. It seems to me that the victims are only accusing those, who they are told to accuse. So i would wonder, why are they after the british royals now?