NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Watching the Netflix docu. Really infuriating stuff. He really got of easy the way he did.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
That this stuff is old news is somehow even worse. It’s already been brushed under the carpet

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I’m not sure it’s that straightforward. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation

Article on it here which questions the credibility of it.

These accusations are probably false but given how much he enjoyed Epstein’s company I don’t think there’s much doubt Trump has got up to some despicable stuff.
Not only Trump honestly. Bill Clinton, Alan Dersowic, Prince Andrew. All of em deserve to burn. Same for that satan woman Ghislaine Maxwell. Feck me.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Not only Trump honestly. Bill Clinton, Alan Dersowic, Prince Andrew. All of em deserve to burn. Same for that satan woman Ghislaine Maxwell. Feck me.
Indeed. Frankly its fecking insulting the pathetic excuses they give (Dershowitz: I had a massage but I kept my pants on and it was an old Russia woman! Andrew: It was just photoshopped and I was at a pizza express! etc etc) and we're supposed to just believe that shit because we're just stupid peasants, and obviously people that important shouldn't have to argue their case in court with actual evidence like a normal person.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Did they send that politicians wife over after who killed that motorcyclist? If not I'd imagine they'll be told to feck off.
What a handy (Andy) excuse that'd be.

SteveJ

Scout
'We' won't send him because of the likelihood that he'll incriminate himself...even if he's innocent.

Phil

So it'd appear that he won't go to the US and the UK won't get the killer driver, everyone loses.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I think I should point out that I don't like Andy (handy)!

Just found it funny that the politicians wife fiasco has bitten their ass so soon.
I actually think you’ve probably got that the wrong way round. They don’t really care one bit about bringing Prince Andrew in as referenced by the fact they don’t care one bit about talking to any witnesses involved with Epstein.

The US are embarrassed about the Anne Secoolas incedent and would much rather the UK stop pushing for her extradition so in retaliation they are embarrassing the UK by demanding Prince Andrew. Neither will happen.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
So it'd appear that he won't go to the US and the UK won't get the killer driver, everyone loses.
That is the crux of it. Riots/protests and a pandemic have been a godsend for Prince Andrew and probably stopped Prince Philip taking one for the team.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
I actually think you’ve probably got that the wrong way round. They don’t really care one bit about bringing Prince Andrew in as referenced by the fact they don’t care one bit about talking to any witnesses involved with Epstein.

The US are embarrassed about the Anne Secoolas incedent and would much rather the UK stop pushing for her extradition so in retaliation they are embarrassing the UK by demanding Prince Andrew. Neither will happen.
You're right regarding your first paragraph actually, what was I thinking!

I dont think either country has any shame, so it's a moot point really, it just looks bad on both countries from the outside and those who are sensible within each country.

SteveJ

Scout
Imagine the Brexit negotiations:

BORIS: "Alright - we'll take the chlorinated chicken if you'll have Prince Andrew."
TRUMP: "Screw you - you tried that kinda shit with Piers Morgan before."

FireballXL5

The Sopranos....sorry.....the Royal Family have always been above the law. There's no chance he'll be giving evidence to anybody.
If he becomes too much of a liability he'll be 'Epsteined'.

SteveJ

Scout
Blimey, I'm genuinely shocked by that. Then again, seeing as they've allowed her months to destroy evidence and so on, perhaps I shouldn't be surprised.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I want to know where they found her, hadn’t she completely gone of the grid?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I want to know where they found her, hadn’t she completely gone of the grid?
It's almost impossible to go completely off the grid these days unless you're planning on living under a tree in a third world country somewhere. Especially for someone like Maxwell who lives a millionaire lifestyle.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Suprising. I wonder why they've arrested her?
Why is it surprising? She was supposedly Epstein's right hand in most of the stuff going on. The only surprise is that they didn't get her back at the same time as they arrested him.

SirAF

Ageist
Imagine all the dirt she could spill about big names in exchange for a lesser sentence.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
The only surprise is that they didn't get her back at the same time as they arrested him.
Yep. Always thought she'd been put on a nice pair of cement shoes shortly after, but nope, she's still alive.
Well, doesn't matter nothing will come out of it anyway.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Also surprised. Mainly because it hadn't happend sooner. Assume they were gathering evidence.

Also surprising that she's been free all this time and hasn't been offed

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Wonder what Barr has planned for her. Bet she’s got some dirt on Donald.

Drifter

American
That was out of the blue. If anyone as the dirt other than Epstein himself, this woman as it.