NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'd imagine she's come to an agreement with any higher-ups also involved to blame absolutely everything on Epstein and get off free or something.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
I'd imagine she's come to an agreement with any higher-ups also involved to blame absolutely everything on Epstein and get off free or something.
I think too many powerful people are involved in this shit for anything major to come from it. You can sacrifice the likes of Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein but when it is Presidents and British royals it is a different ball game.

Some lower level perverts will get their dues but the big boys will get off Scott free.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
One shouldn't judge people by appearances, I know, but the two of them look like what they're alleged to have been. In photos, he looks like he's rolling a Twiglet around his mouth while Judging Miss Pre-teen World, and she looks like her welcoming smile switches to gritted teeth as soon as the girl refuses to sleep with Senator Dollarbill.

GDaly95

I think too many powerful people are involved in this shit for anything major to come from it. You can sacrifice the likes of Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein but when it is Presidents and British royals it is a different ball game.

Some lower level perverts will get their dues but the big boys will get off Scott free.
Absolutely. It terrifies me to think of the stuff that goes on when you get to that echelon of power.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
tweet about her arrest if from the attorney for SD NY. isn't that the one there was a lot of trump-related controversy over recently?

stu_1992

Fecking finally. Had no idea how she's gone this long without being arrested. Evidence gathering I suppose, but still. She needs to be put away and take down some of the other scumbags involved too. Higher echelons of society or not.

GDaly95

Fecking finally. Had no idea how she's gone this long without being arrested. Evidence gathering I suppose, but still. She needs to be put away and take down some of the other scumbags involved too. Higher echelons of society or not.
Gathering evidence or getting rid of it. Hopefully the former but wouldn't hold my breath.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
tweet about her arrest if from the attorney for SD NY. isn't that the one there was a lot of trump-related controversy over recently?
Yeah, less than two weeks ago they fired the attorney and replaced him with someone else. The Q-cult think he was fired so the new one could expose the Clintons by getting Maxwell.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
God, I hope she spills the dirt on all these cnuts. Trump, Clinton, Andrew, Dershowitz, all of em. Long may they suffer.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
They're gonna have to get creative with this suicide.

Thinking maybe test out that deep fake technology that seems so effective. Intrigued to see what they can do with it.

DavidDeSchmikes

Ms Strauss has said Maxwell allegedly played a "critical role in helping Jeffrey Epstein to identify, befriend and groom" his victims and "in some cases participated in the abuse herself" including at her London residence.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
i dont think they'll pull the same trick twice. they've probably made a deal with her about what she does and doesn't say.
if she does commit suicide, then i guess we can say their contempt for the public is totally open. everybody knows what's happening but nobody can do anything about it.

Tibs

I expect the Police to shoot her dead...they're already getting abuse, rightfully, this will be another error, and the cause for reform.

A suicide/killing by inmate won't cut it

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
What I like about the Epstein thing is that both the left and right are pointing at each other saying, ha, all your pedo's are fecked now. Nuh-uh, the stories about our pedo's are fake!

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
It's a shameful thing to be charged as being a procuress of underage teens. I'd say she should be devastated, but if she's anything like her monstrous father she won't be.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
What I like about the Epstein thing is that both the left and right are pointing at each other saying, ha, all your pedo's are fecked now. Nuh-uh, the stories about our pedo's are fake!
from the leftists i follow on twitter, this is the common sentiment. we don't love clinton much. as eboue would tell you.

God, I hope she spills the dirt on all these cnuts. Trump, Clinton, Andrew, Dershowitz, all of em. Long may they suffer.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
from the leftists i follow on twitter, this is the common sentiment. we don't love clinton much. as eboue would tell you.
Yeah, I know Clinton isn't really a leftist. I refer mostly to the Twitter wars where everyone neatly divides everyone into radical left or alt right. No middleground there.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Interesting place to ride out an FBI investigation, the New Hampshire countryside. I would’ve went with a super yacht in a country that doesn’t have an extradition treaty.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Yeah, I know Clinton isn't really a leftist. I refer mostly to the Twitter wars where everyone neatly divides everyone into radical left or alt right. No middleground there.
i'm talking about twitter too! i follow pretty much only left people on there and there really isn't anyone named in the epstein flight logs that's being defended. sample tweet, directed at someone defending maxwell. this podcast is run by a communist who fought in rojava, it's obsessively about epstein and his connections.

i guess this is another way of putting it

Broken down by candidate, Bernie Sanders supporters are more likely than supporters of other leading Democratic candidates to question Epstein’s officially-ruled suicide, with 55 percent reporting they believe Epstein was murdered. That’s compared to 40 percent of Bloomberg supporters, 33 percent of Biden supporters and just 20 percent of Warren supporters who said the same.
(bloomberg numbers are funny)

and it makes sense. the people he had on his island were presidents, princes, really famous professors, financiers, billionaires, etc. not many left people in any of those categories.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just seen Maxwell arrested! About time, they took forever.

Just wonder if she'll make it to trial.....

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
It's a shameful thing to be charged as being a procuress of underage teens. I'd say she should be devastated, but if she's anything like her monstrous father she won't be.
I really wonder how she could do those things. As a woman, it's incomprehensible to me.

And you're absolutely right, I don't expect her to show any remorse or shame.