NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

kidbob

Naive...

3 real options: Silence, blame the dead (Jeffrey, etc) or "suicide".

The establishment is way more vicious/relentless than the Mob.
To be fair I said best case scenario not likely scenario which is sadly one of the ones you've mentioned.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
To be fair I said best case scenario not likely scenario which is sadly one of the ones you've mentioned.
Fair enough.

ps. Raoul still haven't come out with proof he is not G-Max. Getting worried now.

Wouldn't surprise me (just like with reddit), powerful people would infiltrate the forum of the biggest team of the world back then (late nineties - early 20xx...).

Tibs

Have you heard about the Wayfair rumour?!

That the website has been getting used to traffic people (including young children) wtfff

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
They wouldn't would they?

Imagine the balls on them if they did.

Suv666

Have you heard about the Wayfair rumour?!

That the website has been getting used to traffic people (including young children) wtfff
Its a crazy conspiracy theory. The "evidence" they have gathered makes no sense at all. Reaching would be an overstatement. Some people have way too much time on their hands

mu4c_20le

During Tuesday's hearing, federal prosecutors said she was an "extreme" flight risk and should remain in custody.

In a filing, they said that when FBI agents visited her property on 2 July, they identified themselves and asked her to open the front door.

"Through a window, the agents saw the defendant ignore the direction to open the door and, instead, try to flee to another room in the house, quickly shutting a door behind her," they said.

They added: "Agents were ultimately forced to breach the door in order to enter the house to arrest the defendant."

What an idiot

arnie_ni

So I'm seeing chrissy Teigen is taking a whooping on Twitter for some of her old tweets.

Some of them are odd as feck.

For anyone that has seen them, how did they go unnoticed and not called out at the time?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So I'm seeing chrissy Teigen is taking a whooping on Twitter for some of her old tweets.

Some of them are odd as feck.

For anyone that has seen them, how did they go unnoticed and not called out at the time?
What were the gist of the tweets?

arnie_ni

60 thousand?!?:eek:
I've seen a few of the tweets, a bit weird
They're definitely odd. Im not accusing her of being a pedo or whatever but i cant comprehend what would make her type some of that stuff for the world to see.

Apparently they are targeting ellen DeGeneres for some reason as well but i havent see whatever she has supposedly said or done.

Oldyella

Its fecking nuts. Tweets about pizza are being seen as hints of pedophilia. She's saying she's deleted all her old stuff because she's fed up of any random old tweet being dragged up as hints of wrongdoing. Qanon is weird as feck.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Its fecking nuts. Tweets about pizza are being seen as hints of pedophilia. She's saying she's deleted all her old stuff because she's fed up of any random old tweet being dragged up as hints of wrongdoing. Qanon is weird as feck.
That tweet about half naked girls and jail is weird as feck whatever way you slice it .

arnie_ni

Im not so much on about those. That is a tin foil hat job, but she has 3 or 4 about wee kids at beauty contents that just dont sit right with me, especially that jail one.

60k is alot of tweets about pizza.

If you believed in that, and she all of sudden deletes 60k tweets she'll be top of your conspiracy hit list.

Oldyella

It's a weird tv show. Problem is people want to read something into a 10 year old tweet.

If she was a pedo, and had spent the last 10 years tweeting about how she fancied kids, do we not think the police might have stepped in at some point.

Edit - her reasons for deleting. Makes sense to me.

Last edited:

Santos J

That tweet about half naked girls and jail is weird as feck whatever way you slice it .
Im not so much on about those. That is a tin foil hat job, but she has 3 or 4 about wee kids at beauty contents that just dont sit right with me, especially that jail one.

60k is alot of tweets about pizza.

If you believed in that, and she all of sudden deletes 60k tweets she'll be top of your conspiracy hit list.

It's pretty obvious she's having a dig about the show over sexualising children IMO. QAnon weirdos have dug up every tweet she's ever made to try and find something because she was on the fake flight log list that went round and now gets bombarded every time she says something, it's no surprise she deleted tweets. If you had literally thousands of people calling you a peado every time you tweet because in 2011 you once said you liked pizza then it seems the pretty obvious thing to do.

Jericholyte2

How do the qanon folk justify the Trump Epstein links?
Oh man, I’ve got you for this. Turns out one of my oldest friends who currently lives in Germany is a full Qanon follower. As I'm (some would say extremely) left leaning in my political ideology we have some rather amazing discussions, then ask what films we’ve both watched recently!

We just spoke about this yesterday...

• Trump attended parties but never went to the island
  • Trump was an insider, trying to get info on Epstein
  • Apparently there are tapes from when Trump was wearing a wire to incriminate him
  • All the comments about finding a 12yr old Paris Hilton hot, about how he’ll be dating teens “in a few years” are all part of his cover!
It’s actually quite fascinating to have the conversations I have with him, there’s an answer to everything (just never any evidence, only links to Qanon tweets saying he did this or that)...

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Geez lane?
No, it's definitely Ger (rhyming with her) - lane - ish, actually you're not some child abusing arsehole (I presume) so you can pronounce it however you like.

The S is silent and we have absolutely no idea why posh cnuts make this stuff up. Debbie, Sheila or Tiffany was good enough on my old stomping patch during the 1930s