NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I can imagine Clooney trying everything to get out of it and all. Poor guy. Basically it was probably rape.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Bet Andy isn't sweating right now.
Yes indeed.
I just hope that his lawyers are not able to get the case thrown out and in the event he is found guilty, he is subjected to the full force of the law.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
They didn't need to do a background check ffs, isn't it common knowledge he's been caught up in all this?
Must have him on speed dial for any American legal news.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
I don't see the problem here. Dershowitz has already explained that he kept his underwear on when receiving a massage at paedophile Jeffrey Epstein's place. Just because he flew on big pedo Jeff's plane and received a massage at the pedos home doesn't mean you can accuse him of not keeping his underwear on when he received the massage at Epstein's. The BBC should be free to call on the expertise of a man who has yet to be found guilty of being sans underwear when he was receiving a massage at Epstein's house. Oh and Desmond Tutu is evil because your moral compass may as well be all the way fecked.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
You know that slimy dog is talking bollocks — there isn’t anyone on this earth whom doesn’t like massages.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If she had any remorse she would turn everyone in now
Honestly, what do you think would happen if she tried to do that? I don’t think it’s even a conspiracy theory at this point.

Paxi

How many years is she looking at? I hope she works out a deal and throws every fecker under a bus. It would be absolutely glorious to see those feckers get some sort of justice.

Denis79

How many years is she looking at? I hope she works out a deal and throws every fecker under a bus. It would be absolutely glorious to see those feckers get some sort of justice.
Just for the count of trafficking minors it should be severe, in the US I would guess 50 years considering their other penalties? Then there's 4 more counts she was found guilty of, I would guess she'll die in prison.

In Serbia the police would have beaten her to death.

Fluctuation0161

I would like to hope it's to protect the integrity of future prosecutions.

Can't say I have too much faith that is the actual case though.
Judge is definitely part of the establishment who want this all blamed on 2 people only, one of which is dead.

Paxi

Just for the count of trafficking minors it should be severe, in the US I would guess 50 years considering their other penalties? Then there's 4 more counts she was found guilty of, I would guess she'll die in prison.
Thanks.

I guess if she had any leverage she’d have already used it. She’s taking one for the team.

Denis79

Thanks.

I guess if she had any leverage she’d have already used it. She’s taking one for the team.
I wish her all the worst. When I worked as a police in Serbia we had a somewhat similar case, this was shortly after the war and criminals ran rampant. We raided a trafficking ring that did the worst things you can imagine, I was usually very objective when I was in uniforme, I always tried to turn off my feelings and do my job as correctly I could but this time my feelings completely swelled over.

We went absolutely ballistic on them and their patrons after finding the most evil and horrendous things in that house. I do regret my actions deeply today , not because of what I did but because I let the worst scum of the earth scar me like they did, wasn't long after I left the police, couldn't do my job properly anymore.

So I wish her the absolute worst fecking scum.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Hope she rots in prison for the rest of her life. Awful human being.