NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

Green_Red

Honestly, what do you think would happen if she tried to do that? I don’t think it’s even a conspiracy theory at this point.
Testimony can be recorded and kept. If you're a conspiracy theorist then you can't think she'll survive either way. If she has remorse and actually sees she's done something wrong then she should turn everyone in.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I wish her all the worst. When I worked as a police in Serbia we had a somewhat similar case, this was shortly after the war and criminals ran rampant. We raided a trafficking ring that did the worst things you can imagine, I was usually very objective when I was in uniforme, I always tried to turn off my feelings and do my job as correctly I could but this time my feelings completely swelled over.

We went absolutely ballistic on them and their patrons after finding the most evil and horrendous things in that house. I do regret my actions deeply today , not because of what I did but because I let the worst scum of the earth scar me like they did, wasn't long after I left the police, couldn't do my job properly anymore.

So I wish her the absolute worst fecking scum.
Yeah I can only imagine the self control needed in dealing with such predators. I watch 24 hours in police custody and I’m always left wondering how do cops work in dedicated child abuse teams etc - it would consume me and I’d have ptsd for sure.

So it’s understandable and nothing to be ashamed off, in you leaving the police after. It’s something that would definitely have an effect on my as well. Thankfully I lead a stress free life relatively speaking.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Wonder how long it will take before she gets Epstein’d?
No way all the evidence she has gets released, far too many of those that are heads of state all over the world are involved in this. Surprised she hasnt been found suicided already.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Wonder how long it will take before she gets Epstein’d?
No way all the evidence she has gets released, far too many of those that are heads of state all over the world are involved in this. Surprised she hasnt been found suicided already.
I mean they left Epstein a few weeks at lesat didn't they?

I reckon she's done by Valentine's Day.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

Yep, good point. She couldn't bare spending Valentine's Day without her beloved so decided to join him. Etc.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses

We will no doubt hear something like this in 20222…..‘Maxwell found hanged in cell. Guards on duty just popped out for a cheeky Nandos whilst accidentally switching off all cameras and leaving all cells open. Police have said there are no suspicious circumstances to warrant further investigation.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Everything about this case is sickening.
There’s surely a story brewing at the BBC. There is a lot of great journalists still at the BBC and I don’t believe for a second that any of them would be willingly involved in this complete abdication of basic journalism standards.

This is the product of editorial direction and somebody is leaning on them to ensure Maxwell is handled like a land mine. A bit like the whole Savile debacle at the BBC I bet there is a number of journalists keeping a record of who is dictating what and digging under the surface. I just hope it doesn’t have to wait for people to die of old age before it’s made public.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
There’s surely a story brewing at the BBC. There is a lot of great journalists still at the BBC and I don’t believe for a second that any of them would be willingly involved in this complete abdication of basic journalism standards.

This is the product of editorial direction and somebody is leaning on them to ensure Maxwell is handled like a land mine. A bit like the whole Savile debacle at the BBC I bet there is a number of journalists keeping a record of who is dictating what and digging under the surface. I just hope it doesn’t have to wait for people to die of old age before it’s made public.
Same at The Spectator in the last 18 months, clearly this is being pushed from the top down:

Superden

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ghislaine M I believe the now missing CIA whistle blower.Ghislaine and Epstein worked for Mossad.Hidden cams all visitors <a href="https://t.co/jQPrtWhhpB">https://t.co/jQPrtWhhpB</a> actual financial background to be independently verified on Epstein.Judge refused Ghislaine little black book or cctv of others.</p>&mdash; Gavin Burrows Private Investigator (@gavinburrowspi) <a href="">December 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Have I got it wrong or is Andy's entire legal defense that he can't be sued because the defendant agreed not to sue anyone who was a big feck off pedo pal of Epstein?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Have I got it wrong or is Andy's entire legal defense that he can't be sued because the defendant agreed not to sue anyone who was a big feck off pedo pal of Epstein?
It’s gone from ‘I 100% deny these allegations’ to, ‘I thought we’d paid you off already’.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Well that and it's all a shower of lies because he didnt sweat back then, and besides, wait for this revelation, she lives in Australia!!!

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Well that and it's all a shower of lies because he didnt sweat back then, and besides, wait for this revelation, she lives in Australia!!!
Pretty damning to be fair.

Plus he never met the teenager that he was photographed at Maxwell's house with his arm round her.

Eyepopper

Pretty damning to be fair.

Plus he never met the teenager that he was photographed at Maxwell's house with his arm round her.
I know, right!

I mean I was pretty convinced by his ultra sincere, definitely not lying, interview, but now it turns out, she now lives in Australia? Ok, that's a clincher for me, he definitely didnt abuse her!

Maybe.

NotThatSoph

Arguing jurisdiction is pretty standard. The general validity of the suit doesn't really matter if you're in the wrong court, and no lawyer is going to pass that possibility up no matter how good a case they've got, and in this instance it might even succeed.

Obviously the guy's a nonce and probably a rapist, but this legal strategy isn't really indicative of anything.

Eyepopper

Arguing jurisdiction is pretty standard. The general validity of the suit doesn't really matter if you're in the wrong court, and no lawyer is going to pass that possibility up no matter how good a case they've got, and in this instance it might even succeed.

Obviously the guy's a nonce and probably a rapist, but this legal strategy isn't really indicative of anything.
He doesn't/didnt sweat mate, never met her, that photo of them together proves nothing.

He's clearly innocent.