NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

ExoduS

Many more powerful need to be exposed. She and Epstein were just the top of the iceberg.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Glad she’s locked up. Does the fine go to the victims? Does anyone know?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Not everything is a conspiracy. It's very conceivable that some important people were in on Epstein and Maxwell's weird trafficking ring, but actually I think they led the ring. They're just baddies, and sure there are others out there, but it's a good day when these 2 have now received some measure of justice.

MadMike

Not everything is a conspiracy. It's very conceivable that some important people were in on Epstein and Maxwell's weird trafficking ring, but actually I think they led the ring. They're just baddies, and sure there are others out there, but it's a good day when these 2 have now received some measure of justice.
But it's not just about who was leading the ring though. It's also about the customers and whether they had knowledge they were using underage victims of trafficking. Because that's also a crime.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Whitney Webb has written extensively about the connections to Israeli the intelligence service and blackmail operations.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

Bobski

Many more powerful need to be exposed. She and Epstein were just the top of the iceberg.
They were the service providers that have no doubt been replaced by some other vermin seeing the opportunity to ingratiate themselves with the rich and powerful. This will have been a total failure if it ends with only Maxwell and Epstein taken out of the game.

ExoduS

They were the service providers that have no doubt been replaced by some other vermin seeing the opportunity to ingratiate themselves with the rich and powerful. This will have been a total failure if it ends with only Maxwell and Epstein taken out of the game.
Exactly, clientele list exists and needs to be publicly released.

FireballXL5

Drawfull

I don't get why she's given a platform (well, I do, but you know what I mean).

When they were making the fake photo, it was pretty inspired to add her to the background. She needs to shut up, or actually give some useful information instead of continuing the charade.

Raulduke

This has to be the most bonkers front page in British newspaper history. I mean just wow :lol:

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
This has to be the most bonkers front page in British newspaper history. I mean just wow :lol:
Im 1.88m and I can definitely have sex with prince andrew in that tube

Wait...

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Telegraph going all out for the Pizza Express Pedo. They seem to know their nonce cheering demographic.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
In a 2011 interview, she claimed that she and the Duke got into the bath where "he started licking my toes, between my toes, the arches of my feet" before they went into the bedroom and had sex.
Damn them to hell for making me consider the logistics of this, but literally all the one in the Giuffre mask has to do to be consistent with Giuffre's account is extend one of her legs forward?

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Also Prince Andrew's victim was a child at the time so it seems likely that she would have been smaller than two fully grown nonce supporters in a tub.

Also there is a photograph of Nonce Prince Andrew with his sweaty hands on the child, that also shows his friend and accomplice, the sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell in the background. The child is clearly much smaller than both.

The only reason to run the story would be because you like defending nonces.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
All this secrecy and big names floating around, Epstein could well be alive somewhere. Tin foil hat activated

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Have to say I didn’t see the Epstein-Chomsky connection coming up in all this.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
They were all at it I guess. The flight logs are a who’s who of corruption. Bill Clinton is definitely at the top of the pile for me but too powerful to bring down. A straight jacket wouldn’t keep him away from a conveyor belt of trafficked girls.

caid

How much of a connection is there?
I guess i didn't look too deeply into it but I thought it was a they met once type situation. In the same way hes met more or less everyone in academia, science, tech and politics at some point.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can’t remember where I read or saw it suggested but they basically made the point that Epstein’s island was very likely not just a full time paedo playground. He hosted literally hundreds of the most powerful people in the world there and part of that will have been to give both him and his island legitimacy and allow it to hide in plain sight, the other half was it likely being a honey trap where he’d push their boundaries and see what they’d sign up to.

So with that in mind Chomsky’s visit could have bern entirely innocent with nothing concerning to report.