NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

youngrell

I don't see that at all, I see a woman with a wicked sense of humor that now people are picking up tweets that are (in my view) jokes that she made years ago and stating them as her real views. It's fecking ridiculous.
Tend to agree with you. As standalone tweets they seem wrong, but I think the context is that she is disturbed by whatever kids show she is watching and her comments are in that vein rather than her salivating at the mouth over the kids.

Maybe it's because she is a woman who has 2 young kids of her own, and maybe I'm being naive, but I am willing to give her the benefit of doubt.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Tend to agree with you. As standalone tweets they seem wrong, but I think the context is that she is disturbed by whatever kids show she is watching and her comments are in that vein rather than her salivating at the mouth over the kids.

Maybe it's because she is a woman who has 2 young kids of her own, and maybe I'm being naive, but I am willing to give her the benefit of doubt.
I have been following her for ages because of her sense of humor - I find her to be very funny and is taking the piss in many of her tweets. It actually annoys me that people can look at stuff out of context and start throwing 'pedo' judgements at her over what are clearly just jokes. You may think the jokes are in poor taste but that doesn't make her a pedophile. People are so quick to jump on shit now it's infuriating.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Trump was asked about Ghislaine Maxwell at his Coronavirus briefing and he wished her well. He also said he didn’t know anything about the involvement of Prince Andrew with Epstein and at least I would have thought he would have gone on a rant about the Clinton’s when Bill was mentioned but crickets.
Trump likes to think he is being subtle but he's as subtle as a sledgehammer. He said the exact same thing about Stone, Flynn and Manafort. i.e. stay quiet about me and there will be a pardon/deal waiting for you.

Santos J

Yep this is it, it's quite clear in context that she's making a joke and criticising the show. The only reason these have even been dug up is because the QAnon weirdos made some fake "flight list" to Epstein's island and said she was on it. They're a weird bunch, thinking they've uncovered some top secret high level trafficking ring and their evidence for this top secret high level stuff is 10 year old public tweets. :lol:

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Trump likes to think he is being subtle but he's as subtle as a sledgehammer. He said the exact same thing about Stone, Flynn and Manafort. i.e. stay quiet about me and there will be a pardon/deal waiting for you.
Depends on whether he's still in a position to do that come the trial. Might be a deal to be had after November.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Eddie Irvine.. served the twat in the bar about 15 years ago. Always knew he was a wrong un. Sat there like a fecking champion in the middle of a like retiree day or whatever..
I also spilled a lot of Magners over Jim Magilton and her was totally alright about it. I doubt Eddie would be. I’m not insinuating anything but I’m just saying..

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I'm hoping Maxwell sings like the proverbial canary to get a deal.
Can't see it personally. The people she'd be ratting out are also the people who hold the levers of the justice system in the US, and high powered people all over. Seems more likely they can offer her far more than a judge and jury would.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Can't see it personally. The people she'd be ratting out are also the people who hold the levers of the justice system in the US, and high powered people all over. Seems more likely they can offer her far more than a judge and jury would.
I can see how even Trump could get away with pardoning someone if they get convicted of this type of crime. And unless she has direct dirt on him why would he risk it? In which case there is a chance she won't fancy many years in prison ans cut a deal?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I can see how even Trump could get away with pardoning someone if they get convicted of this type of crime. And unless she has direct dirt on him why would he risk it? In which case there is a chance she won't fancy many years in prison ans cut a deal?
If she doesn’t then sure he’ll leave her to hang no problem, but if she does then I’m sure we’ll soon start hearing about how the Democrats are setting up an innocent woman etc etc.

Or something will happen to her of course..

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Just saw that the UK guy a few years ago who accused the prominent people of being involved in sex trafficking boys and who the police apparently found to be a fantasist got 18 years in jail. What the actual feck? 18 years??

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
So is there any chance Clinton and Prince Andrew go down here?

Not a chance unfortunately as some people are just too powerful to go down. Prince Andrew is already been exposed as a liar and was heavily engrossed with Epstein but apart from being publicly shamed the Royals will keep him out of sight and it will be business as usual.

Clinton has a list of sexual allegations as long as your arm and is a corrupt fecker to boot and is known to have visited Epstein's sleazy island on numerous occasions, he is still respected by a lot of the world.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I mean it is pretty severe but the damage that guy caused - both in discrediting legitimate allegations against VIP sex abusers and in the abuse that some of the families of those he falsely accused received - was massive too. This guy deserves to go away for a long time.
People serve an average of 16.5 years for murder. I’m sure he won’t do the full 18 but it’s still an insanely high sentence compared to what people get for some of the most serious violent crimes. The driver of the car that dragged that cop a mile only got 16.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
People serve an average of 16.5 years for murder. I’m sure he won’t do the full 18 but it’s still an insanely high sentence compared to what people get for some of the most serious violent crimes. The driver of the car that dragged that cop a mile only got 16.
He was also sentenced for possession of Grade A kiddy fiddler media.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Of Maxwell, Trump says “Her friend or boyfriend Epstein was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She’s now in jail. Yeah, I wish her well.” Trump goes on twice more to say of Epstein: “Was it suicide or was he killed?”
No way that could be perceived as a threat, I’m sure..

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I’ve just been reading about Frazzledrip. Real or fake, I don’t know. But it’s made me feel fecking sick :(

We live in such a fecked up world.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
What is frazzledrip?

A dark web snuff film that allegedly features Hilary Clinton cutting a child’s face off.

It sounds ridiculous (and probably is) but I wouldn’t put anything past the ruling elite.