Nordi Mukiele - RB Leipzig

Blood Mage

Hasn't he barely played this season? He was an exciting prospect at one point but seems to have stalled recently.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hasn't he barely played this season? He was an exciting prospect at one point but seems to have stalled recently.
According to Transfer Market he played 2500 minutes last season, for reference Maguire played 3100 so looks like he was fairly regular.

AkaAkuma

Looking at transfer market his minutes suggest he was a well used squad option, also a clean injury record.

for the price and the fact he could play RB, DC and right on a 3 and probably happy with a squad role, why not?

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I've never seen us linked with so many no marks than we already have been this window and it has barely begun. Get Dumfries ffs, it's not that hard.
Dumfries isn’t very good either.

onemanarmy

I've never seen us linked with so many no marks than we already have been this window and it has barely begun. Get Dumfries ffs, it's not that hard.

Dumfries would cost a lot of money, he isn't very good and sometimes a bit of a loose canon. Don't want.

diarm

I like the look of this lad.

If we're not planning on Timber for RB, I'd like to see us pick either him or Frimpong to replace Wan-Bissaka.

Becks00

Big, strong and fast. Perfect for redcafe
This days technical ability seem to be a strong priority for the CAF, at least as desired as those you listed there if not more. Guess we've all watched enough shite over the past decade.

Rauður Djöfull

So Hakimi might be leaving

Heard something about him wanting to go back to Inter earlier this summer

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Hakuna Hakimi please